PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 899091

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Well 109th is the highest I've gotten nice I had the BBCode for it so I thought I'd post it here Honestly my original concept of Silken (the good delta boi) imagining the dragon/monster because of his book was lost but it still looks pretty cool and people like it I guess? :T the dragon just looks like an angry potato to me
eura's Avatareura
. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 11th out of 1,182, placing you in the top 1%. mm not bad
Skïddö's AvatarSkïddö
You ranked 20th out of 1,344, placing you in the top 2%.
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +13,142,121
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- you wanted her but you didn't like her :( 237th... rip. To be fair, cute doesn't really suit her anyway. I'll hold her until a fitting contest comes along. EDIT: WHY'S it always broken- fixed it... blame my phone
My babies <3
Forum/PM/Chat icon was drawn for me by user LeslieMicomrick! Lediantler sprite from Shadarin!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Meh. Figured this one could go either way once I finished designing it. Felt the same seeing the ones I did while voting. Turns out away from the top 10 was the direction this time. You ranked 43rd out of 1,344, placing you in the top 4%.
*-*-*-*-*-* <Edit> @Ladybug - didn't see her while voting, would have voted for her if I did. (I definitely like her!)
Lookie what was made for Me! :-D Click HERE for their Sprite Shop
New? Click my friends Shop below :-)
bugology's Avatarbugology

Copped out and reused this idea for like the third time! I do change it a little everytime I use it though, and I think this is the best version I've made (I ended up with top 2%, which isn't too bad considering it's been done several times since I first did it). @Trebor I thought that one was someone from here! I like it a lot, the angled music notes on the comets are super cute. Love the limited palette too!
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 15th place! I'm getting back into the swing of things. Most people probably didn't notice she was a melan when they voted. Or maybe they did. Am I the only one who votes for melans on sight because like... they worked hard enough already. Or at least someone did. It's melan, gotta vote, I don't make the rules-
Skïddö's AvatarSkïddö
You ranked 20th out of 1,256, placing you in the top 2%. 20th place again? xD
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
dne:bv (did not enter : barely voted) Just wasn't feeling it this week. Hope to see more high ranked designs posted here (as I never really know what to do with 'intangible'). Nicely done to the two posted above :-) <Edit> @Kotori (below) - I really like how you linked the balloons into your design, all of them.
Kotori's AvatarKotori
This week was the debut of my new Smart contest star, Bia-chan! :,3 Unfortunately, I've had to retire Ryosei the albino Rayquaza, due to his color now matching the background... Starting out strong with a 10th place entry this week! Here's hoping this cute lil bunny can be a 1st place winner too!
Alolan Vulpixie avatar drawn by myself!

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 899091

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page