PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 209210211

ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
You ranked 132nd out of 1,487, placing you in the top 9%. ok so i put him upside down to show flexibility? and then decided "you know what? breakdancing!" so i started piling up many things until this mess happened
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
Quote's AvatarQuote
It seems your Appeal score let you down. Pay attention to your Pokémon's Contest Stats and feed it Pokéblocks to match the category and boost your score! You ranked 6th out of 1,487, placing you in the top 1%.
avatar credit to NiCALIS and Pixel for the art of the game Cave Story
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
People liked it (A Lot!). Wasn't sure how this particular design was going to be received (glad I took the chance). Thank you for all the votes xD
*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 5th out of 1,487, placing you in the top 1%.
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/39 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
>Spams high flexible items and nothing else, gets 52nd place Valid lol
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
eura's Avatareura
_ It seems your Theme score let you down. Try using Accessories that better match the chosen Theme and boost your score! You ranked 4th out of 1,487, placing you in the top 1%. hhhhh
Methos's AvatarMethos
Play Bow managed to make it to 22nd place. @euradym, the colors in yours are flat out beautiful.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
I just started to vote and all entries on the first page were wearing moustaches. It's a conspiracy
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
nikao's Avatarnikao
^_^ oh wow...that was funny with the moustaches and conspiracy^^ but yes i did see some too... i now did have a look again to see if there are more and vote some...and there where some interesting ones..different color too^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan

You ranked 96th out of 1,459, placing you in the top 7%. I tried to use a lot of fitting accessories and wasn't really sure what I was doing. After I entered it, I honestly thought it looked like a mess. It did a lot better than I was expecting.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
JUST made the top 1%. Have definitely struggled with "The Festive" in the past, so nice to make it up that high this time :-)
*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 14th out of 1,459, placing you in the top 1%. I like the 1st place entry based on both Theme and Category - well executed - worthy winner imo.

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page