PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 209210211

Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 7th place with my Android boi Connor
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Ho-oh's second 2nd place ranking~ People seem to like her~ You ranked 2nd out of 1,142, placing you in the top 1%.
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
You ranked 61st out of 1,142, placing you in the top 6%
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
27th for me, am so proud of my effort partly as I have a feeling it's the highest I've placed in a sour contest but I had so much fun setting it up as well. It needs a little work for the next comp though so I won't post here :) Well done everyone else though (I wonder which entry placed 1st?)

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
OMG I got 1st place!! This is my first time getting first; thank you to everyone who voted for me! I'm really proud of myself :^)
Quitting, please come check out my quitting sale here!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Wow! Great designs everyone :-D Super Congrats to explorerofsky on your first 1st place! Awesome feeling, eh? I got back into the top 10 again with my Batistaz (again). Thank you for all the votes xD
. You ranked 5th out of 1,142, placing you in the top 1%.
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/65 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 16th place with the Vampiric boi Electabro
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
14th..... i feel like this shouldnt have gotten that high but wig! guessing it was me looking up the best accessories for it
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Definitely slipped in popularity on this one (but not too far thankfully, even though participation numbers mean another percentile drop as well) Note: did see the 1st place Ho-oh twice while voting and said to myself, "Well, that one's getting 1st place" (as I voted for it both times).
. You ranked 25th out of 1,091, placing you in the top 3%.
Rye90's AvatarRye90
Got some 2nd, 3rd and 4th places before. But this is the first time, I got a 1st Place. Did not expect this. Thought a Hoothoot I saw would definitively win this one. Also writing here now for the first time, because I just want to say thanks for the votes ^_^ "A flawless performance! Bravo! You ranked 1st out of 1,091, placing you in the top 1%."

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page