PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8990919293··· 211212213

MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
You ranked 271st out of 1,245, placing you in the top 22%. I’m honestly really proud of this entry even though it didn’t get high
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Mistyleaf's AvatarMistyleaf
I haven't done contests in a while, so I submitted this for the new contest
❀ profile picture by me ❀
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 37th, rip the 1st place winning baby. She lost her 2nd every contest
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
buggo your euclyph is lovely and absolutely radiant she's true beauty and i love her also, here's my mew. You ranked 12th out of 1,310, placing you in the top 1%.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
@Ladybug and Skiddo, both of yours are absolutely lovely! :O I saw both of them and voted on them. As for me... Yeah, I kinda ran out of juice. I wanted to do something with the spotlights, but I didn’t have enough, so I just threw stuff on there. XP It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 29th out of 1,310, placing you in the top 3%.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Three excellent entries, could have all been in or near top 10 in my opinion :-) I almost filled the popularity bar with mine, so 1st, 2nd and 3rd must have been Massively popular.
.. You ranked 4th out of 1,310, placing you in the top 1%.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4323 pts Current Shiny Hunt 7/539 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Hadn't done a Contest in a long while, but I needed that sweet GP for the trench coat outfit so I decided to give it a whirl. In all, I'm pretty happy with the result. Juvia placed 76th, top 6%.
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
260th out of 1,310, top 20% That's pretty good!
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 2nd place!!!! I was hoping for 1st but that Magnezone entry totally deserves it man. I voted for it so hard-- Togao is the best, glad you all liked him <3
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Whoever entered the first-place Magnezone just won every single contest, ever. It's absolutely legendary. Also here's my Maravol. You ranked 9th out of 1,371, placing you in the top 1%.

Pages: 123··· 8990919293··· 211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page