PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7172737475··· 210211212

Laliana's AvatarLaliana

QUOTE originally posted by Kotori

It's totally because we're both vulpixes. I dunno how I do it! c: I suppose I always make sure the pokemon has the max contest stat... use all props that match the theme to a high score... and then just design something that I like and goes well with my pokemon! It really depends on the category and theme... o:
Same! I max out the corresponding Contest stat, choose accessories that match the Theme (using this Bulbapedia page)... And then I simply try to arrange them into something that looks aesthetically pleasing and eye-catching (a limited colour palette usually helps a lot). Other than that, I don't put much thought into my entries, but it seems to work *shrug* Also, self-drawn Vulpix avatars totally work like lucky charms.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Kotori

It's totally because we're both vulpixes. ... and then just design something that I like and goes well with my pokemon!...

QUOTE originally posted by Laliana

... And then I simply try to arrange them into something that looks aesthetically pleasing and eye-catching (a limited colour palette usually helps a lot). Also, self-drawn Vulpix avatars totally work like lucky charms.
I am going with the 'Vulpix' magic putting you over the top for now, but the primary reason(s) you regularly rank so high are definitely the ones I isolated above. i know this because I Always max stat, and use 'correct' accessories, but one time i put minimal effort into my design and it was my Worst showing ever, by far three hundred and somethingth or other final rank. Popular vote is the majority component of the height of your placing. You both use Pokémon and design what the people like. And that's a fine gift/talent to have :-)
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 2/131 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- Listen i don't like The Sharp as a theme okay thanks 77th place but this is fine I'm terrible at the theme let me live
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 13th out of 1,229, placing you in the top 2%.
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Ranked 31st despite my horrible mess up of entering a cute mon instead of tough. Which... means I might have ended up top 10. *sulks*
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Moonflame's AvatarMoonflame
Awh I got placed 2nd, but the stat was not maxed because I don't have the best berry for it. still very happy!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Despite the following... "It seems your Theme score let you down. Try using Accessories that better match the chosen Theme and boost your score!" HAPPY DAY HAPPY DAY HAPPY DAY! (I finally did it :-D) You won! Congratulations!
*-*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 1st out of 1,229, placing you in the top 1%.
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- Ughugguggu 20th place 1st w h e n
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Very happy with my placing (I was going to be okay with anything top 4%). Saw (and voted) for 1st place - pretty sure I know who designed it, but could be surprised. @Ladybug - I like that you went colour themed as well, with a Delta Pokémon. My process for this entry: "Purposely prepared a purple presentation for those persons and participants preferring that particular palate :-)" (Yes, I am alliterate at times xD)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*- You ranked 14th out of 1,200, placing you in the top 2%.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Hey i did a thing and got in 47th
they/he avatar by me

Pages: 123··· 7172737475··· 210211212

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page