PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 177178179180181··· 211212213

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Been a while since I entered and I'm pretty please with where I finished, especially as I actually really like this one:-
. You ranked 66th out of 1,213, placing you in the top 6%.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
Does anyone here know for sure if Affection influences Contests in any way? If yes, what way? It does not appear to figure obviously into the stats for a Pokémon’s Contest’s ranked score, yet the Affection meter is located in a Pokémon’s Contest section. If it does not affect the outcome, why is it located where it is? This is confusing to me. Sometimes obvious things elude me, so I thought I would ask folks who score well in Contests and are “in the know.”
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○● 🐞 TR️ points = 4523 🐞
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Affection does not. Only the main three - Theme score, based on the Accessories you use - Category score, based on the Pokeblock raised Contest Stat (and how 'well' you raised it) and - Popularity score, based on how many votes you received However, still a very good question based on your reasoning. As for why it is where it is, I suspect it is something like why Dress up & Send in Trade are together in the same section in a pokemon's drop down window. Completely unrelated to us playing the game, but structurally related in their coding and 'function'. Or wording similar to that that Niet used when explaining those two being together :P
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 3129 pts Current Shiny Hunt 6/397 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
I wanted to make sure I was not missing something that was right in front of my nose, so to speak. Thank You for the helpful explanation.
Bolt's AvatarBolt
Go grandpa, go grandpa, go! SO tempted to re-enter because the theme/flavor is the same this week lol
Formerly known as Cappn!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny

warning, bright colours

Pfp from Pfq
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Rearranged everything on my last entry

You ranked 9th out of 1,183, placing you in the top 1%.
Sari's AvatarSari
Mine :)

You ranked 21st out of 1,183, placing you in the top 2%. The first place entry totally earns its first place in my opinion! I also like what you did with yours, Trebor! Very creative :)
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 60zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I don't really have many of the items to improve the popularity
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
You ranked 7th out of 1,142, placing you in the top 1%. everyone LOVES Big Burmis (took me way too long to find this thread again lol)
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 6,083 | Icon official card art (edited by me)

Pages: 123··· 177178179180181··· 211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page