PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 133134135136137··· 212213214

C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
200th place exactly! Top 15%. I've gotten higher rankings, but this is still really good!
Hi, I'm a dumb individual who likes Jackbox and object shows. Don't get me started, I WILL go on for ages.
Tanzaku

Tanzaku

Summon Item

(: 0)

A vibrant blue paper with a poem written neatly on it. With it, it is possible to call upon the Legendary Pokémon Jirachi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 47 — 6,010 / 6,798
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 0%
Bashful nature
Also, that's Cinder. Click 'em a bit if you want.
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
18th place, top 2%! I didn’t feed her pokeblocks because I didn’t think it would get high but it was top 2% XD
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Feel bad because I voted so little this contest. (Tournament is taking all my time :P) @MonkeyBell853 - barely beat you by 1 place WITH pokeblocks xD
. You ranked 17th out of 1,342, placing you in the top 2%. (just one place out of the Top 1%)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Oi I was pretty excited about this design I made. :< I guess it didn’t do quite as well as I thought, but hey top 3%’s pretty alright. I was going for a spiral and tried to stick to the black, gray, yellow color scheme. Max pokeblocks and theme score as always, just wasn’t very popular. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 30th out of 1,342, placing you in the top 3%.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Oh! FlärînãFåïry, I Really like that design. (Maybe not the best for a "The Colourful" contest, but could be an absolute winner in a "The Relaxed" one)
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I guess I REALLY got carried away with the selection of “the colorful” items and forgot to make my entry actually colorful. ;w;
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Top 5%
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I came up with an accessory combo that I really liked, but in the end my low motivation caused me to end up throwing something together halfway through. I wish I’d gone with my original design choice, but maybe next time. Getting the top 50 is always pretty fun tho. :3 It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 35th out of 1,259, placing you in the top 3%.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Went with a simple design, that turned out how I wanted. Placed 35 spots higher than the best I thought I might achieve with it :-)
. You ranked 5th out of 1,259, placing you in the top 1%. :-D
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
36th/Top 3%

Pages: 123··· 133134135136137··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page