PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 131132133134135··· 211212213

Purcival's AvatarPurcival
15th! I think this is one of the highest i’ve placed haha.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
came in 82nd in the top 7% with this one second best Contest whoo
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
I finally remembered to enter and got 186th place/top15%. Question - do you need to have a wide variety of accerories to get a decent theme score? I only used 'natural' items, but as you can see i only used 2 types, and it says my theme let me down...
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
miha's Avatarmiha
My best entry yet: You ranked 16th out of 1,319, placing you in the top 2%. Such a cool birthday surprise :D
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@Jana Kennedy - Variety? Not sure (as it might be that all accessories are not created equal) but we know it's not just the match. The quantity definitely matters - Max number of 'correct' theme accessories (32) gives you the best chance for the top score in that category. As the system picks out the category you are furthest from the best result on that contest to 'point out' for 'improvement'. I have placed 1st and Still got the "yada yada...let you down..." message xD. (It IS possible to place 1st and not get that and instead get the "perfect score" message - but that is a mighty rare occurrence). My entry and result this week...
. You ranked 75th out of 1,319, placing you in the top 6%. (Which is okay, considering i was not all that pleased with my final image - but didn't want to redo it completely)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Top 3%/42nd place
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
. You ranked 55th out of 1,415, placing you in the top 4%.
Snowysun's AvatarSnowysun
You ranked 89th out of 1,415, placing you in the top 7%.
First contest after long pokefarm hiatus and thought it'd be fun to share my results. I made a shooting wishiwashi, I guess? I found the items needed for this contest particularly hard to use.
Avatar by my friend! This is their twitter.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I've just realized that this is the very first time this week's particular combination has occured... Theme: "The Bright" Category:
From the Weird files... Went back and checked further, and until this year (2021) there had only been four (4) "The Bright" contests (out of 168(!) total Contests). Statistical average says that should have been much closer to fourteen (14). There have been three (3) Bright contests so far This year though (including this one), so maybe some catching up is happening.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
First time in a while again :3 29th place. A bit bummed because I was actually kinda excited with what I had this week. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score!
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!

Pages: 123··· 131132133134135··· 211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page