PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 128129130131132··· 211212213

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
I had decided that because the theme was Created I wanted to try having a Bunbori create an aurora like how it's known for doing ended up 563rd in the top 48%, I wish it could've done better than last week but oh well
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 28th out of 1,179, placing you in the top 3%. Personally I'm pretty happy with my score, I started to get impatient with the design so I'm glad it got as high as it did. I do have a question, does anyone have any pointers as too what I could've done better?
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

... I do have a question, does anyone have any pointers as too what I could've done better?
That is a bit of a tough one - both because you placed so high already (not a lot of popularity points left to 'grab' as it were), and because voters tastes seem to change with each contest. Best I can suggest is to try a few things (small/medium tweaks) and see how YOU like them. Because in the end, that is what really matters. I can suggest a couple of things to try, via PM, if you are not sure what you want to adjust yourself, and would be okay with me doing it that way :-)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 3742 pts Current Shiny Hunt 6/468 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Got into the top 3% with this entry.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Eyy 4th place :D It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 4th out of 1,285, placing you in the top 1%.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Another one where I planned to just throw a Pokémon in where I used no pokeblocks, I have got to stop doing that! Best I've done so far, top 3%!
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
this is my new highest Contest ranking, 170th in the top 14%! I wanted to try some ice dress theme since Koroku looks kinda regal, so I made a dress out of blue, sharp things as well as a feather crown
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
224th place in the top 18% :D
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 0 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
. First contest in a while and she got 108th place~ I probably should've looked up what items would've been best, though.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Trebor Thank-you for your advice, I tried using it with this entry but then I got impatient again and decided that it'll do:-
You ranked 23rd out of 1,285, placing you in the top 2%. I came 28th last time so this was a nice surprise, even more so seeing as I was expecting this entry to place in the 100's if not higher.

Pages: 123··· 128129130131132··· 211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page