PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 112113114115116··· 211212213

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
My first 1% ever! And 3rd place! "You ranked 3rd out of 1,311, placing you in the top 1%."
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I’ve honestly been holding off on contest for at least the past few months. I don’t really make enough time to throw something together, and I really don’t want to send in a blank Pokémon. So this is my first contest in a while again, and I’m pretty happy with my placing this time! :D Popularity was the only one not maxed out. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 3rd out of 1,375, placing you in the top 1%.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

I’ve honestly been holding off on contest for at least the past few months. I don’t really make enough time to throw something together, and I really don’t want to send in a blank Pokémon. So this is my first contest in a while again, and I’m pretty happy with my placing this time! :D Popularity was the only one not maxed out. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 3rd out of 1,375, placing you in the top 1%.

This is an absolutely gorgeous design!
Icon drawn by me!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@FlärînãFåïry - Welcome Back! (I have been intermittently entering the last while, but Always check the results here each week). 3rd place is a great way to return, too. And with a brilliantly executed design I might add. I did okay(ish) this week... (Good on technical points, but not super popular).
. You ranked 53rd out of 1,375, placing you in the top 4%.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4191 pts Current Shiny Hunt 7/527 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
AHahhhahahah
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
Top 21%, that means she'll get her barrette for herself~
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
392th place lol
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
D’aww, I actually thought mine would get in at least the top 100. :( I thought some parts were a bit of a mess, but I didn’t think it would be that bad. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 105th out of 1,409, placing you in the top 8%.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Tried to do something a little mind bending with this one. Glad you liked it xD Thank you for all the votes :-)
. You ranked 3rd out of 1,406, placing you in the top 1%.
Aquali's AvatarAquali
I did okay. You ranked 279 out of 1,406 placing you in the top 20%
Username Change! SunWaterIce -> Aquali
  • Click
  • Bored?
  • Gym Badges
  • Credits/Other
Razor Fang

Razor Fang

Evolution Item

(: 0)

An incredibly pointed metal fang.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 89 — 10,928 / 24,031
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Gym Badges:
Sinjitzu Masters Gym!
Eeveelutions Gym!
The Dragon's Cave Gym!
The Bug House (evaluation)
The Bug House (Main)
The Power Palace Gym!
banner: Made by Kingtotodile about me page: made by Esme Pfp: by aerii

Pages: 123··· 112113114115116··· 211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page