PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 209210211

Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 6th,,,, so close,,,,,
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
You ranked 7th out of 1,123, placing you in the top 1%!!! Aaaa so happy! :D
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
miha's Avatarmiha
My best contest so far Q.Q this is just awesome You ranked 9th out of 1,123, placing you in the top 1%
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Excellent results everyone who has posted so far! I love that asymmetrical ones (including the winner) placed so high this contest :-D (Meaning I am a-okay with the result my 'standard' symmetrical one got)

my design and result

. You ranked 28th out of 1,123, placing you in the top 3%.
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 2/106 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
ForfLord's AvatarForfLord

98th out of 1,123 - top 9%. Not my best placement but I'm just super proud of how this one looks. There's been some really tough competition this time, I love what's already been posted here :D
Hoarding: Avatar drawn by me.
100 / 250
I got 11th! So close to the top 10 ^^
Quitting, please come check out my quitting sale here!
407th, top 37% I mean, it's this girl's first contest, so I didn't expect too high a placement, espically with that silly as heck, but not too eyecatching, cloud of fluff. But I still expected higher...
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
3rd place, pretty good!
Yeah's AvatarYeah
I tried something new...
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
While I didn't personally enter anything I just wanted to make a comment about the ditto that I came across this contest. You rock, keep it up. It's so refreshing to see ones that are non-symmetrical or having a million high tier prizes on them. I seriously geeked out when I came across it when voting. Also, congrats to everyone!
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page