PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Berry Bags" for Trading Berries

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 12

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
We have this for gems, we have this for boxes. I don't see why we shouldn't have this for berries. Also the market is unreliable as sniping could occur making someone lose 99 berries to some random person.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
I support. Using the market for this is risky (because of sniping), and if other items can be condensed into bigger bunches (like boxes and gems), then why not berries as well?
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop

Collecting

Sweets- clover, flower, ribbon
Lots of
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, grd, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
MissLiska's AvatarMissLiska
I support this. Not only is the marketplace method risky, just refusing because it's a different way of doing things is silly. With the Contests, there's gonna be a lot more berry trading happening, and a lot more people looking to snipe good deals in the market. On top of that, I've seen people hoarding specific berries before and if I have an abundance of that type, I like to gift them. You can't arrange gifts via the market, and gifting 5 at a time is pretty darn tedious. Not to mention that they're suddenly being spammed with fodder Pokémon too if you wanna give any significant amount. Honestly, when there's the options for gems and boxes, it only makes sense to have something similar for berries
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
:v if people are adamant for using the market for large trades, a private auction feature could potentially solve the issue. as in you can set a sale of an item to a specific person for a limited time on the marketplace.
C: Made my avatar myself.
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Support, like others said, we have means to trade high amounts of Gems and Boxes, why not berries?
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
Why not, indeed! Though I do just want to clear something up since it was mentioned. Something about "this is the way large quantity trades are meant to be done". That statement confuses me. If that's what you think / it's your opinion - fair play, but implying that we intended large quantity trades to be done through the market when straight-up unsafe is silly. We wouldn't do that because that would make us a part of the problem when someone was attempting to do a trade. That being because we'd have provided a flawed system, thus the blame would, in the end, settle with us. So to be blunt, no - that is not the intended way in which it is meant to work. That is just the way people are making it work, which has nothing to do with us. That said, in the coming future there will be upgrades made to the trading system that should allow for quantities of items, rather than singular items. This is going to take some time, however.
I'll approve this suggestion because it's sort of being done... But it's definitely not berry bags xD

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page