PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Berry Bags" for Trading Berries

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 12

Ri3chu's AvatarRi3chu
Suggestion Title: Berry Bags Suggestion Summary: Implement an item called the berry bag, which like the boxbox could be used to transfer more than one item in a single slot during trades (but in this case instead of boxes, it would be berries). Positive points: Make trading berries much easier and faster, could add extra revenue for the site as you could charge ZC for it since it is not a needed item, might not even need to make a sprite for it (I think the berry bag was an actual item in main series games, or at least in one of the spin-offs). Negative points: The only thing I can think of is that you might not be able to see what exact berries are inside, so it would require a trust factor during trades? Unless it was implemented so that you can touch the sprite and in a tip it shows you the contents. I don't know how popular it would be either since it would be such a low priority item. Reason For Consideration: I personally have found myself wishing for this item several times during trades, especially when selling large quantity of berries. I feel it could streamline the process of trades and you can send 1 trade instead of 20 for 100 berries.
Avatar made by Me X Background by TPC
Rie (pronounced 'Rye')|He/They|Coffee Fanatic I collect ,,, I collect delta , vvv.Shop.vvv
Rie's Hunts and Emporium
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
You could coordinate with someone to trade off using the market. That’s how most large purchases are made
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Ri3chu's AvatarRi3chu
What if you're not selling them for credits? Also don't you lose 5% of the sale to the marketplace?
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
Then trade the credits for what you want. And you lose 5%, but your options are either to lose 5% and finish quickly, or send a lot of trades and take more time.
Ri3chu's AvatarRi3chu
Hence the suggestion; so now there could be a potential new alternative that streamlines the process for everyone involved.
ktensei's Avatarktensei
No support. The marketplace is where large trades are done, and it isn't as costly as you'd think. You just pick a time when both parties are on, and put up batches of 99 for one credit each. The buyer would gift over the full payment, and you can gift them back the credits if you wish, but most don't care because it's such an insignificant amount.
0towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki

QUOTE originally posted by Moon-Moon

Hence the suggestion; so now there could be a potential new alternative that streamlines the process for everyone involved.
That’s my point... Larger trades are meant to be done this way, and the credits getting deleted are a way of maintaining the economy of Pokefarm. The fact that we can trade only 5 items at a time is to promote use of the market
Ri3chu's AvatarRi3chu
I didn't realize that was the point of the marketplace. I still think it was a good idea because there are always potential complications (I'm sure someone has unknowingly swiped those berries thinking it was a steal before) but if its going to be a unanimous opinion then I'll just delete this post.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
That's not really what the Market is intended for? Someone else could snipe the lot and it'd be completely your fault.
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki

QUOTE originally posted by Moon-Moon

I didn't realize that was the point of the marketplace. I still think it was a good idea because there are always potential complications (I'm sure someone has unknowingly swiped those berries thinking it was a steal before) but if its going to be a unanimous opinion then I'll just delete this post.
Like Mystera said, it's not the point of the market, it's just something that makes things easier. Before we had the market, you had to trade everything 5 at a time. This saves time for a lot of people.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page