PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 490491492493494··· 634635636

stärchörd's Avatarstärchörd
Last one I need for a full line! I still need so many flying gems though ;-;
Icon is of my oc, VIVO, and the art is by my friend Jev! Collecting:
Hyperspace Rings
Ice Statues
Zephyrlan's AvatarZephyrlan
I'm crying ;~; . It's been so long since I've seen the melan sparkles, and Sally was torturing me with my melan Tyrunt hunt (1m/10,325h w/ the first one being at 7645h and still an ongoing hunt) I desperately wanted to go for a Valentine's day melan stufful, and it actually happened early. I forgive you Sally ;o; . Also 5IV <3
Avatar by MoonPaw Formerly known as kutani
nikao's Avatarnikao
that i call real luck with this iv and a fast one^_^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
He took his time, but he finally showed up
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Eternal-Hopes's AvatarEternal-Hopes
4916 EGGS, VALENTINE'S DAY MELAN!!! YESSSS!!!!! I am so happy this hunt is over, my baby is here!!!!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Eternal-Hopes

4916 EGGS, VALENTINE'S DAY MELAN!!! YESSSS!!!!! I am so happy this hunt is over, my baby is here!!!!
YAY!!! Congrats Eternal!!!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Looks like I'm joining the Valentine's mela club ^^ He's one of the few melas I've hunted for the colours, and then I wasn't really expecting a mela just hatching for the TR and planned on finishing it once the next Galar wave it.
× 96
Buying G.Orbs @ 70zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon by Syre
lucky's Avatarlucky
Third melan ever and first shiny in the chain! I'm very happy <3
Ze/hir. Icon drawn by me, for my personal use only.
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
I forgot to post earlier, but I hatched this guy just before reset yesterday during 'Rus. And this gal the day before that. (I delta'd one egg in that party, should have delta'd the next one down). Now just one more melan to go and I'll finally have the whole line.
I'm very forgetful, so please label your trade(s)!

Collecting

All relics
Any gem but normal/fire/faerie/psychic- prefer steel
fire deltas
All boxes
My Living Shiny Dex _ Need Shinies _ My Shop Shiny Charm Loan/Swap/Charge Avatar by The Lich Queen
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by lucky

Third melan ever and first shiny in the chain! I'm very happy <3
Congrats!! What a chain :O!!
mel/skiddo | 19 | she/they | uk whoever you are, no matter how lonely, the world offers itself to your imagination, calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting - over and over announcing your place in the family of things.
credits
Art @gezeichnet

Pages: 123··· 490491492493494··· 634635636

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page