PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 474475476477478··· 160916101611

ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
After week! :3
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
nice pre rus hatch
For my shop click here
HELLO I was in the middle of a voice call with my friend and just yelled halfway through talking xD

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Just hatched this boy ;~; i love him
Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

21/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
112 chain... dude nice. rare gender too
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
OH. ok. just hunting this for typerace + doing a melan race with a pal...i guess i won fjshejkj first early melan in a while, wasn't expecting him so soon AND he's sassy ♥
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
channeling my inner muff pizza my good fellas
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
2Kawaii4u's Avatar2Kawaii4u
UH?? Sally made me go through 6k Sentret eggs for my baby but I'm just gem hunting Nidoran and get.. an early melan?? Is this what an early melan feels like?? What in the WORLD also I KNEW if I hatched a melan Nido it would be a female with an Any pref, both of which my least favorite but hey LOL
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus

QUOTE originally posted by 2Kawaii4u

UH?? Sally made me go through 6k Sentret eggs for my baby but I'm just gem hunting Nidoran and get.. an early melan?? Is this what an early melan feels like?? What in the WORLD also I KNEW if I hatched a melan Nido it would be a female with an Any pref, both of which my least favorite but hey LOL
Omg, she's so precious. Sally made me go through 5.5k to get my first melan Pichu and I just stopped that one to Gem hunt Nidoran. An early melan would be my dream and I'm even breeding Quirky ones because it's my fave lmao I'm very tempted to renew my HM in a few days and make this a melan hunt until the next Galar wave. She reminds me of a cute chocolate bunny and I need that in my life cx
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
2Kawaii4u's Avatar2Kawaii4u

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

Omg, she's so precious. Sally made me go through 5.5k to get my first melan Pichu and I just stopped that one to Gem hunt Nidoran. An early melan would be my dream and I'm even breeding Quirky ones because it's my fave lmao I'm very tempted to renew my HM in a few days and make this a melan hunt until the next Galar wave. She reminds me of a cute chocolate bunny and I need that in my life cx
Oh NOOO she was one of your eggs!! ;_; I wish you the best of luck if you decide to get back in there then!! And if you happen to hatch an unwanted nature male one I would be down to trade fjdhsfjh

Pages: 123··· 474475476477478··· 160916101611

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page