PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 405406407408409··· 161616171618

QUOTE originally posted by Azarija

My very long crying

It was definitely the worst hunt of my life. He was supposed to be easy melan for sale, but after 3 thousand in the chain i start think that something goes wrong, so hatch it already became a matter of principle. I suffered with this hunt for several months, being the only person who hunts them, when I started in the shelter there was not a single egg at all. I thought I would die before I see him, this is the fourth torkoal melan on the site and now I can understand why, hatching it was terrible. I hate his appearance, but I love him. p.s A funny fact, the money from the sale of this melan should have helped me become an arceus, but during its hatching I practically became without a sale. p.s.s i really dont know, should i sell him or not.
*loud applause.mp3*
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I DID THE THING!!!! At long last I honestly didn't think he be here so soon after resuming my chain
Congratulations Luna! He's gorgeous!
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Azarija

My very long crying

It was definitely the worst hunt of my life. He was supposed to be easy melan for sale, but after 3 thousand in the chain i start think that something goes wrong, so hatch it already became a matter of principle. I suffered with this hunt for several months, being the only person who hunts them, when I started in the shelter there was not a single egg at all. I thought I would die before I see him, this is the fourth torkoal melan on the site and now I can understand why, hatching it was terrible. I hate his appearance, but I love him. p.s A funny fact, the money from the sale of this melan should have helped me become an arceus, but during its hatching I practically became without a sale. p.s.s i really dont know, should i sell him or not.
Holy cow this boy is BEAUTIFUL! It makes me want to hunt him in the future. Such lovely colors ❤
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
I hatched this bab last night during Rus. I didn't even look at what the melan looked like, I wanted to hatch a pure ice pokemon for gems. I got both my melans for cubchoo and figured I'd just start hatching these guys. But boy do I actually like this melan. Can't wait to get my second to get the evo!
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Wasn't expecting this boy today
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
skylucario's Avatarskylucario

QUOTE originally posted by Prometheus

Wasn't expecting this boy today
hahah can i have your melan luck? congrats again, fellow fletchling hunter!
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 129
lovey's Avatarlovey
IM ALMOST AT 2K FOR MY SHINX MELAN HUNT. i decide. hey. lets tourney point grind. i hatch two shiny tyrunts. im like. ok. i hatch 2 more parties, and i see the purple sparkles and scream. 72. 72!!!!!! EDIT THO: NOT COMPLAINING that i got him but im moreso flabbergasted by the fact that i got him! such a small chain, and its not anything im hunting seriously...
A HUGE nerd. currently hunting for an melan shinx! nyehehehehe i really need to actually update this signature u_u
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Birb #3
Vorn's AvatarVorn
And another one, #5:
Cryst's AvatarCryst
I'm so glad I don't have to save this chain now.
Edit: Wasn't expecting another one... I already have the melans I need though so this one is gonna be UFT.
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 12,145 ✦ Hunt: 18/825
Credits: icon + sig. code by me

Pages: 123··· 405406407408409··· 161616171618

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page