PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 381382383384385··· 157415751576

tengloom's Avatartengloom
Oh my goodness finally!! ;u; Much like my first Gulpin melan, he has a shiny twin and I love them both very much.
Milesfire's AvatarMilesfire
When I got my second melan magikarp of the hunt I went about 5.5K eggs without getting another one so I broke the chain then decided to go at it again. And after two twin trolls and several troll parties here, I finally completed the line, an year and a half after the previous melan <3
Avatar is Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney. The art is official but I edited in the trans flag. Call me Miles, he/him. Previously known as ZeroTails and then CloveredZero and then CharaBerry -----
I haven't even gotten an albino in this hunt yet?? How did this happen? (She even has my favorite nature!)
Andrew/Drew | he/him | not a minor I'm autistic, and consequently I often struggle with tone and social cues. Please assume good faith, as I'm usually trying to be polite, and be patient with me. Human rights aren't politics, they're a matter of humanity.
Kunikuzushi's AvatarKunikuzushi

QUOTE originally posted by EmeraldSands315

I haven't even gotten an albino in this hunt yet?? How did this happen? (She even has my favorite nature!)
That's really awesome luck! Is that your first melan? If so it's amazing you got your fave nature! Congrats! She's cute ^^
ren | he/him | 25
code|bg + img by hoyoverse
Flappy's AvatarFlappy
First special of the day and first party with albino radar :D
♫Ever since my dreams changed I came crashing down like a paper plane♫ Awesome avatar done by TimeRaptor
AquilaFuga's AvatarAquilaFuga
ahh! I knew today was my lucky day! 1st melan in the hunt, and the 2nd melan I've ever hatched.
Avatar by Paluumin, character is mine. Aquila | She/Her
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by AquilaFuga

ahh! I knew today was my lucky day! 1st melan in the hunt, and the 2nd melan I've ever hatched.
WHOA! I love those colors! I'm gonna need to get myself one of those! 👀 Congratulations!
✦ ✦
64/500+
141/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by AquilaFuga

Oh wow, mela Purugly is gorgeous. I really hope those colours aren't changed too much (if at all) when Sinnoh's sprite's are updated. Massive congrats to everyone for their melas.
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
APlums18's AvatarAPlums18
Hatched a few hours ago during rus ^^
Avatar made by Snowbell - check out their other art here ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Valtikka

QUOTE originally posted by EmeraldSands315

That's really awesome luck! Is that your first melan? If so it's amazing you got your fave nature! Congrats! She's cute ^^
She's not my first, but she is my second! (My first was a Budew that took quite a bit longer, haha.) I'm stunned by my luck and I love her.

Pages: 123··· 381382383384385··· 157415751576

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page