PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 354355356357358··· 397398399

Lv. 100 — +9,175,112
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGhost
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
this is my first ever early melan i'm ?? this was just an impulse chain i started for the tourney because i was losing interest in the site and the best way to fix that is with new hunts. my crystal has been working over time today, 16 albinos and now a melan. i'm just dead okay that is all.
17/500
Buying h rings, PM for pricing
Credit
Images free to use @hamha.tumblr.com | Code @Is It Necessary | icon @gezeichnet
ohush's Avatarohush
46 eggs and 1 albino later... o_O im never gonna get a melan again with this luck
JADE's AvatarJADE
Now I usually don't get heartattacks with melans anymore but this one is gnetkle and I'm just aaaaa??
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Jade

Now I usually don't get heartattacks with melans anymore but this one is gnetkle and I'm just aaaaa??
Yay, mela Lotad is gorgeous and I was expecting more to be posted here due to the tourney. Massive congrats on the gorgeous Lily pad baby. Also massive congrats to everyone elsenon your melas they're all gorgeous
Buying Shrouds & Tiaras 120zc per Shroud 50zc per Tiara Set up a trade, PM or post here I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon art of my OC by Shiro-San
ohush's Avatarohush
actually should buy a lottery ticket i cant believe it dude fjadshgfsfdjg *rubs luck on everyone in this thread*

QUOTE originally posted by ohush

actually should buy a lottery ticket i cant believe it dude fjadshgfsfdjg *rubs luck on everyone in this thread*
dUDE MAN this is so cool man.
^ ^ ^ ^ They're clickable! They link to Pokemon pages!
Hi, i'm flutteristhebest, but flutter is a-ok aswell. I hoard fire deltas, and chars.
Lv. 8 — 203 / 271
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGround
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature

congratulations! he's so cool the other bois are too, your melan luck is just? perfect?
Links: DragonCave Piskelapp Toyhou.se Pokemon Eclipse
AQualifiedIdiot
Discord
Completely Useless™#4429
LF Houndoom characters/adopts to buy! Hey I'm Asher, just a random kid obsessed with dogs and dragons! Favorite book series include - Wings of Fire, Warriors, Percy Jackson, etc.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

I think you broke Sally. Lol. 3 in the first 620 eggs of the chain, that must be some kind of record.
APlums18's AvatarAPlums18
I really wasn't expecting this...^^''
Avatar made by Snowbell - check out their other art here ^^
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted
OMG WHAT IS UP WITH THIS HUNT!!??? 3rd MELAN IN THIS CHAIN AND IT'S RARE GENDER AND BRED BY ME!! What the hecc!!!??? I'm am sooooo shook rn!!! Like just holy crap!!
Mass-Click List // My Shop // Credits I collect Tidal Bells! Please PM me! 371/1000 2020 Box Hoard: 750

Pages: 123··· 354355356357358··· 397398399

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page