PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 255256257258259··· 157515761577

Jasper22's AvatarJasper22
Just hatched this. Can someone please confirm what it is because I think I just imagined purple sparkles and a black star. Edit: this was my first albino of the hunt.
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Cute watermelon spooder boi
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
Aust's AvatarAust
Im taken back my luck >:3c
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
Congrats on your early bird special! I love those blue underwings!
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
i was worried he was gonna take so much longer to hatch because i can't run arceus at the moment... but nonetheless he hatched and i hope he makes my best friend happy ^w^
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
Cassy1235's AvatarCassy1235
Got my third melan of the hunt! ^^
Icon drawn by me. (Original Post)
Calypso's AvatarCalypso
Guys I was going to delta this party and I forgot
Avatar created by quinn for my use only Trying to sell my stuff. Feel free to PM if anything interests you in my fields
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
I was loosing my mind for months havnt seen a albino so i wanted to do gem hunt with snubbulls and I went 759 with out any albinos. I lost hope yal I cried and screamed in the discord but... after my rus and feeling down i hatched a shiny right next to her!!!!!! my lowest chain ever :O 27S /A/1M total - 759 Also this is the second melan snubbull on site :D
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Congrats!! So cute!!!!
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda

QUOTE originally posted by D33RG0D5

I was loosing my mind for months havnt seen a albino so i wanted to do gem hunt with snubbulls and I went 759 with out any albinos. I lost hope yal I cried and screamed in the discord but... after my rus and feeling down i hatched a shiny right next to her!!!!!! my lowest chain ever :O 27S /A/1M total - 759 Also this is the second melan snubbull on site :D
she's an adorable forest green doggo
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8

Pages: 123··· 255256257258259··· 157515761577

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page