PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 161116121613

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

Update- 4/22/18

Please refrain from complaining about your own melanistic hunts in this thread! That is not the purpose of this thread, and is often passive-aggressive towards those who have hatched their melan. In order to keep this thread positive, please keep hunt complaints in threads such as Little Things that Bother You or the Melan Hunt Complaint thread. Thank you for your understanding.
Previously the Sprite Discovery/Discussion thread served as a congratulatory thread of sorts, but now that more and more sprites have been discovered, less people are recognized for their accomplishments. So I decided to make this for a couple reasons- first of all, to recognize people who have attained their precious melans, and partially to assess the frequency of which melans are hatched. Naturally, I'm going to lay some ground rules:
  • Do not PM the poster for permanent or dextrade unless the poster EXPLICITLY states that the Pokemon is up for trade. ABSOLUTELY do not post in the thread to ask for permanent or dextrade.
  • At the time of posting, your melan must be hatched within the past 2 days.
  • This thread is for melanistic Pokemon only.
  • Other rules may be added as necessary.
To kick this thread off, have my Pawniard buddy that I hatched a few minutes ago! Only took me 4.8k eggs eheh.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Lapphire's AvatarLapphire
just hatched him the other night surprisingly early! I wasn't expecting anything for another few thousand eggs too bad its not a girl
chaos01's Avatarchaos01
I just hatched him half an hour ago. I was not expecting a melan this early
× 21484 / 1000000 Belue Berry
× 0 / 100 Order's Crest
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
I feel like the base chance with maximum boost but minimal chain and no zthon crystal is around 1 in 4000. So arceus ranks can push that up to 1 in 800. But that's just a feeling. I'm usually luckier than that while my friends aren't. Also I saw very long chains of max boosted people that got a bit more than 1 melan per 1000 eggs
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by schleifi

I feel like the base chance with maximum boost but minimal chain and no zthon crystal is around 1 in 4000. So arceus ranks can push that up to 1 in 800. But that's just a feeling. I'm usually luckier than that while my friends aren't. Also I saw very long chains of max boosted people that got a bit more than 1 melan per 1000 eggs
Yeah, I'll use Meu's huge Eevee chain just due to sample size: 1441s/223a/38m/36347 That's about a 1/25 shiny chance, which I experience as well. 1/162 for Albinos, which seems fairly accurate as well. Theoretically, this would put your melan chance at 1/4075 using these odds, but obviously, with an experimental average melan rate of 1/957, there's a big difference there. In my current chain, I've hatched 4 melans so far, beginning with the melan included at the start of this thread. From 4854 to 5549 (giving me a 1/174 chance of a melan during this stretch). I think this can be attributed to a significant stroke of luck (thank Sally), but it does prove the usefulness of long chains, I think. (Side note that I don't have Arceus nor use Z-Crystals, but I do charge my radar on max and use a shiny charm every day.)
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
Just hatched this little girl at 1470 eggs. c:
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop Free Team Ground Pairs

Collecting

Helix Orbs
Lots of
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, grd, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
This guy finally came out of his shell an hour ago ^_^
You know, I'm sure the art team is going to get to recoloring this sprite someday, but I dearly hope that the fire remains green. It's a good color.
(avatar by me, type race banner by me using official art from The Pokemon Company) Shop Thread!
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Now I am finally functioning again im gonna show off my baby here. My luckiest melan ever.
Guys Look at my Baby T.T
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda

Pages: 123··· 161116121613

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page