PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 916917918919920··· 161216131614

Cepheus's AvatarCepheus

QUOTE originally posted by Labu

lets not forget about noodles ;3;
Dream melan! How precious! Congrats!
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
abingy's Avatarabingy
Finally finished the orders for this cursed chain. I'll still have to come back to it some day to get one for my collection but I've been hatching Minuns for too long now so it's time to move on. Hopefully Plusle will be better
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
#5! It's been so long... straight to sally he goes ig
TR Score: 11271
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
So like wasn't trying I justed wanted albinos and stuff for dp and sally like happy early b day to ya. Now I torn I want dp and I want keep it....decisions....U-U but like im so excited those cause this chain blew me away at 2/108
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Just casually hunting Omanyte for the PotD tournament, and on my last party... ... I definitely didn't expect to get my first melan! And on such a short chain of only 75 eggs too! (he also has an albino twin brother)
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Just casually hunting Omanyte for the PotD tournament, and on my last party... ... I definitely didn't expect to get my first melan! And on such a short chain of only 75 eggs too! (he also has an albino twin brother)
Very nice! I knew someone was going to get a PotD melan one day this week!
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard
Stormblessed's AvatarStormblessed
Had a terrible day at work, used another crystal thinking I'd just see my chain get longer without a melan... :D first melan since egg number 4999!
Avatar credit is to Svetty! 0 Buying Combat Feathers for 100k credits or 20 ZC! Just send a labeled trade.
ShacetheAce's AvatarShacetheAce
My squid-ink noodle is here! So much faster than my last hunt! Gonna hunt a little bit longer so I can get a female albino maybe~
I edited a Serperior sprite for my avatar.
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I was going to switch to Sentret before I realized I don't have a breeding pair and decided to stay with Rockruff for another day. I'm so glad I did 😭 Melan #2 She has an albino twin sister ♡
Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko
Been on and off with the hunt as life kind of went crazy. But I'm glad he's here. On to the next hunt!
Rules List of Staff Journal PM Me hunting: Points: 80

Pages: 123··· 916917918919920··· 161216131614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page