PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 772773774775776··· 161116121613

Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
After 2 years of doing this hunt on and off and almost 4k eggs in, I finally hatched this baby~ Edit: just hatched a second one~
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 6940
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Thank you Sally. He is UFT in THIS thread Sparkles screen!
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
2nd of the day, just need 2 more now
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
Returned to this hunt for a custom order - not even 24 hours later: Sally, you alright? I gender + nature hunt and you dont punish me?
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Chaösity's AvatarChaösity
• ᴠᴀɴɪᴛʏ • • δA/M Charks UFS
LaceGloves's AvatarLaceGloves
Just got this child during a lucky pokerus! Also got like 4 albinos during that time. <3
Spring12's AvatarSpring12
I'm so sad but so happy.. huge fairy fan and hatched a fairy delta in the same party. Though my first delta mela. Not sure if I want to sell her or not.
So lots of people already knew I was hunting for this, so it doesn't surprise people, but it surprised me horribly He is absolutely perfect. First party since returning to the chain. Thank you sei.
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98

QUOTE originally posted by Angelheart

So lots of people already knew I was hunting for this, so it doesn't surprise people, but it surprised me horribly He is absolutely perfect. First party since returning to the chain. Thank you sei.
Congrats!!
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard
schleifi's Avatarschleifi

QUOTE originally posted by Angelheart

Insane - congratulations!

Pages: 123··· 772773774775776··· 161116121613

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page