PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 742743744745746··· 157515761577

LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

I’m shaking I can’t- I just hatched him during rus 🥺 Not only is he my first melan in over a year, he’s my first ever delta melan, and oh my god is he so perfect... I haven’t gotten a SINGLE shiny or albino delta, so I thought “hey, maybe I should delta a party,” and yeah he popped out ;w; Finally I have a melan to share here, I discovered this thread 3 days after I hatched my last melan, so... yeah that was a big rip. XD
He's gorgeous! Omigosh, this is now a dream hunt of mine, hahahaaha. He totally looks like a Shadow or Shadowfang to me if you were looking for a name suggestion!
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Just was complaining about my hunt in the melan complain thread a couple hours ago and I guess that helped me get the pretty buggo :D
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
Lilith's AvatarLilith
So in complete shock right now as this was my last party I’m hatching before saving my chain again. And I hatched another melan and again it is the exact nature I wanted for Luna. So in a chain on 1500 I have hatched 4 melan landorus I have never had such good luck on any of my melan hunts and I couldn’t have asked for it to be on a better hunt. I will now be taking melan spots for landorus if anyone is interested please PM me
Paying 500GP per or 500k cr
Paying 75gp per
Prices will adjust with the average market price
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Lilith

So in complete shock right now as this was my last party I’m hatching before saving my chain again. And I hatched another melan and again it is the exact nature I wanted for Luna. So in a chain on 1500 I have hatched 4 melan landorus I have never had such good luck on any of my melan hunts and I couldn’t have asked for it to be on a better hunt. I will now be taking melan spots for landorus if anyone is interested please PM me
You forgot to mention that both Sally & Landorus loves you that much that there;s literally 48 eggs between the 2 mela you got me <3 As all always perfect baby is perfect<3
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
.. Sally, are you okay?
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

.. Sally, are you okay?
Congrats!
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
MeowOrNever's AvatarMeowOrNever

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

.. Sally, are you okay?
Congratulations! That's a really cute melan! :) Also, I'm sorry for the off-topic part of my comment, but can we edit that last comment, please? I'm not trying to be a drama queen, but that might be a sensitive topic for some people. Thank you! :)
faithypooo15's Avatarfaithypooo15
I wasn't actually expecting to get a melan today, but I used a crystal anyways and here he is. <3 Proud to finally have a melan from the first hunt I had on here. Glad I saved that chain forever ago. Now to try for a female.
My amazing avatar is by Svetty^^ Go check out her and Lawless's art shop!
4 / 500
Collecting for Shaymin hunt!
GrapeJelly's AvatarGrapeJelly
Sweet little baby tree!!!
  • 🌸

• 🌺

• 🌸

GrapeJelly Grape ~ she/her ~ PhD student ~ local time 10:02
Your local ground type enjoyer on a journey to hatch ground type melans
Ground melans so far: 19 Current hunt: 4/5
Credits PFP: official artwork from Fire Red/Leaf Green Signature code: me Background: free to use (full credits in about me)
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98
Got this pretty boy yesterday when I was least expecting him~ Literally stared at my screen for a good thirty seconds trying to process what the unusual colors meant xD Just the gender I needed for a mega Gallade, and my favorite nature as well! <3 Just two more till I have the full line!

Pages: 123··· 742743744745746··· 157515761577

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page