PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 658659660661662··· 161616171618

Foiry's AvatarFoiry
So I totally didn't expect anything from this party and looked away, and almost completely missed the sparkles, but here she is. 😤🤧 *Also I complained in the complaining thread right before this party so can agree that it works.
Well boys, another hunt down.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
3rd male... 3 females more to get
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Aaaah I wasn't expecting one so I just refreshed my party and missed the sparkles! Third melan of this long-paused hunt and... still not the female I really want =/ I feel like Oddish is taunting me D:
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
So this happened earlier. It took me a few moments to realise just what colour sparkles they were & what they meant. Why is it Sally seems to love to give me low chain melas and yet toture me when it comes to s/a Giratina? Thank-you Cyndalavosion for sharing your luck with me, she came from one of your eggs ^-^ Congrats to everyone on thier own melas.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Dia's AvatarDia
type race baby c: i think this is like the third melan in a row where i've missed the sparkles because i've somehow come to a point where i never actually expect to hatch one LOL
official pokemon sprite
background image made by me avatar made by me
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Dia

type race baby c: i think this is like the third melan in a row where i've missed the sparkles because i've somehow come to a point where i never actually expect to hatch one LOL
Yay. Another team fighting mela baby<3 Congrats.
NoahsArk's AvatarNoahsArk
I Came back to join the Pokefarm community from 2009(PF1) Only had one thing in mind when I created a PFQ account about a month ago. Joined: 09/Sep/2020 My goal was to collect all Melan Squirtle Line!(1/4) Melan hatched 32/2220 in chain +Sei +Charm +Über with Superior Rank!
avatar is from PMD with edits by me
Canine's AvatarCanine
Like 1200 eggs yesterday with a z crystal,,,, 100 today without and 3000 total since the last melan. I don't usually post my dp melans here but boys this was frustrating beyond belief. Into the grinder you go #98.
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
Bossa's AvatarBossa
Oh, how I wish I had a DP melan lying around to offer for that beauty. A female fossil. D: Regardless, congrats!

Pages: 123··· 658659660661662··· 161616171618

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page