PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 478479480481482··· 157515761577

timid's Avatartimid

large screenshot

huh. dont see that every day. all jokes aside i am so freaking glad that i finally have something to show for being on this hunt for more eggs than any other and that my persistence finally paid off.
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
ohush's Avatarohush
lol congrats timid :P people were just talking about twin melans on here so what a huge coincidence to hatch them only a couple hours after... i think sallys been reading this thread >_>
MisterAsian's AvatarMisterAsian
Tried really hard to hatch a melan on Sei day yesterday. I had everything boosted too and finished up a shelter star pass. No luck. Somehow stumbled across this fella today though. This is the 2nd time I managed to get a melan the day after Sei bonus
Temporarily not buying my summons. Sorry
32/1000 Buying Lunar Wings for 250k/250gp/50zc
36/1000 Buying Steel Statues for 150k/150gp/30zc
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
It was bred by a double naive pair but it still ended up being jolly and it's pretty epic
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
I MISSED THE SPARKLES BUT WHA- 400 eggos apart from the other melm sally thank you so much ;; edit: albino radar wasn't even at max level but i can't get any albinos when it is at max? looking at you, sally :squint:
Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon is from the official pokemon anime; sig art by quirkyrabbit!
tens's Avatartens

QUOTE originally posted by Sheepoid

I MISSED THE SPARKLES BUT WHA- 400 eggos apart from the other melm sally thank you so much ;; edit: albino radar wasn't even at max level but i can't get any albinos when it is at max? looking at you, sally :squint:
Congrats on the naïve girl! I just wanted to point out- “Shiny hatched 25/2048 in chain +Über” (Anyone else remember that game??)
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
3505 eggs later The screen froze for a bit so the pretty sparkles lingered! Couldn't screenshot it unfortunately but I can do that later. I just finished my essay for history class and did my first test for anthropology. Jokingly but also not I asked Sally for a melan as a reward for all my hard work AND SHE ACTUALLY DELIVERED. Still hoping for a delta melan ugh. Someday.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

Hello goat friend. I see you got a melan from my egg. I guess it's just as well since i managed a melan fromm yours. Say hello to the first melan of thhe chain.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Now I have the whole line! <3
Flappy's AvatarFlappy
2/3 pokerus melan! wasnt going for a melan today but was blessed with 2 pokerus, will probably sell this one out of the 3 unless the 3rd is a male as well.
♫Ever since my dreams changed I came crashing down like a paper plane♫ Awesome avatar done by TimeRaptor

Pages: 123··· 478479480481482··· 157515761577

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page