PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 477478479480481··· 161616171618

nikao's Avatarnikao
congrats to this two beauty^_^.... so one can maybe say, that you where lucky trolled, or something like this with the delta melan in place of a shiny and albino delta^_^ ...now with this i really would love to know if there ever where twin melan? ^^ .
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
Congrats on the delta melan @ nikao I've seen twin melan witch purlion I believe can't remember when though the were posted somewhere on here
For my shop click here
Managodess's AvatarManagodess

QUOTE originally posted by tessa

Music Box

Music Box

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small box that plays an unforgettable, light-hearted song. Several bars of music decorate the sides. Playing it will reveal the Legendary Pokémon Meloetta.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
I'm... speechless... Meloetta had always been a dream hunt for me. I've wanted to hunt her since I decided to take on Legendary hunting. She's my second-favourite Legendary Pokémon. And now I got a Delta Melan-- I really started panicking when she appeared ;___; She's also my first Delta Melan ever! I want to thank everyone who helped me hunt this beautiful lady!!! <333 P.S.: She has a beautiful Albino Delta sister that hatched right next to her!
Music Box

Music Box

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small box that plays an unforgettable, light-hearted song. Several bars of music decorate the sides. Playing it will reveal the Legendary Pokémon Meloetta.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Absolutely stunning, congratulations! I love the water aura too, it works so well c:
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Two weeks ago, somebody got two Melan Lileep in the same Party. I've only come so close as (twice) to have them hatch as consecutive Shiny a few Parties apart. Congratulations on that gorgeous Meloetta! Oh. And I love the name!
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
xSmoke's AvatarxSmoke
My First Melan Legend ♥ I love her so much!! Thanks Sally and Sei!! :D
Avatar made by Glacegoss and Clairefairy.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by xDarkTranquility

My First Melan Legend ♥ I love her so much!! Thanks Sally and Sei!! :D
Congrats, mela Diancie is one of my favourite melas she's gorgeous.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
I think Sally felt bad for making me wait over 5k for a melan honedge
Avatar is my OC Kento, drawn by gezeïchnet
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I live for the possibility of a short chain. Congrats to everyone here today! There are some amazing hatches on this last page or two! ♡
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
SinkingWafers's AvatarSinkingWafers

QUOTE originally posted by Thal'io

I think Sally felt bad for making me wait over 5k for a melan honedge
Love the name! Seeing the rare Redwall reference is so good
Avatar made by Astro and used with his permission! Come on and check out AstroBoo's Joint Shop! Me and Astro are constantly stocking our shop with new specials, RTE Pokemon, pairs, and more!
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
Woah 1st egg 4th egg 5th egg

Pages: 123··· 477478479480481··· 161616171618

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page