PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 475476477478479··· 636637638

Cepheus's AvatarCepheus

QUOTE originally posted by 2Kawaii4u

UH?? Sally made me go through 6k Sentret eggs for my baby but I'm just gem hunting Nidoran and get.. an early melan?? Is this what an early melan feels like?? What in the WORLD also I KNEW if I hatched a melan Nido it would be a female with an Any pref, both of which my least favorite but hey LOL
Omg, she's so precious. Sally made me go through 5.5k to get my first melan Pichu and I just stopped that one to Gem hunt Nidoran. An early melan would be my dream and I'm even breeding Quirky ones because it's my fave lmao I'm very tempted to renew my HM in a few days and make this a melan hunt until the next Galar wave. She reminds me of a cute chocolate bunny and I need that in my life cx
Profile Picture of my Sobble by Me (Cepheus)
2Kawaii4u's Avatar2Kawaii4u

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

Omg, she's so precious. Sally made me go through 5.5k to get my first melan Pichu and I just stopped that one to Gem hunt Nidoran. An early melan would be my dream and I'm even breeding Quirky ones because it's my fave lmao I'm very tempted to renew my HM in a few days and make this a melan hunt until the next Galar wave. She reminds me of a cute chocolate bunny and I need that in my life cx
Oh NOOO she was one of your eggs!! ;_; I wish you the best of luck if you decide to get back in there then!! And if you happen to hatch an unwanted nature male one I would be down to trade fjdhsfjh
Foiry's AvatarFoiry

QUOTE originally posted by 2Kawaii4u

UH?? Sally made me go through 6k Sentret eggs for my baby but I'm just gem hunting Nidoran and get.. an early melan?? Is this what an early melan feels like?? What in the WORLD also I KNEW if I hatched a melan Nido it would be a female with an Any pref, both of which my least favorite but hey LOL
She's so cute! My first melan hunt took nearly 13k for the first melan in the chain, so I toootally get the part about having to wait. A later chain gave my 4 in 3k. Sally has her moments. I'm glad you got an early melan! She's precious ☺, I love ur little babie mouse.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I've been hunting since what feels like the very moment the Galar starters were released, so glad to finally have a little baby boy to show for my efforts!
mel/skiddo | 19 | she/they | uk whoever you are, no matter how lonely, the world offers itself to your imagination, calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting - over and over announcing your place in the family of things.
credits
Art @gezeichnet
stärchörd's Avatarstärchörd
Rus melan! Last one I needed, too :')
Icon is of my oc, VIVO, and the art is by my friend Jev! Collecting:
Hyperspace Rings
Ice Statues
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by stärchörd

Rus melan! Last one I needed, too :')
I love his name!
*Sobs* I've been waiting since October for her! Now all she needs is a friend :)
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Next one <3 it is UFT
Vorn's AvatarVorn
And with this gal this hunt is over ^^
Kotori's AvatarKotori
I uh... I've been trying for over a week to get just 1 more shiny Happiny... Sally, I appreciate the early Birthday present, but... WHAT?! ,o w o,
Alolan Vulpixie avatar drawn by Bianca Murosaki!

Pages: 123··· 475476477478479··· 636637638

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page