PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 473474475476477··· 161116121613

Dia's AvatarDia
baby bell!! glad i got her today before type race starts tomorrow, much happy uwu
official pokemon sprite
background image made by me avatar made by me
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
My melan luck recently is more than making up for the bad luck I had in November/December, I can't believe it! I was just hoping to hunt some to fill my fields with since they're so cute and fun to click, but obviously I'm very happy with this cutie pie!
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis
AAHHHHHHH WHAT?!!!! AN EARLY BAB! Was not expecting!!
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
eeeeeee this started as a meme hunt. i wanted a "discovery" and since patrat was missing from the wiki, i went for it. eventually i started to Actually want one, so i decided to use a crystal today because of v-wave. i hatched my first, then immediately got rus, and hatched the second....god i'm so happy. don't have to buy a stick for typerace anymore. my goggle eyed babs ♥

QUOTE originally posted by cïnderace

eeeeeee this started as a meme hunt. i wanted a "discovery" and since patrat was missing from the wiki, i went for it. eventually i started to Actually want one, so i decided to use a crystal today because of v-wave. i hatched my first, then immediately got rus, and hatched the second....god i'm so happy. don't have to buy a stick for typerace anymore. my goggle eyed babs ♥
Congratssssss! The Sprite had to of been discovered in the past cause Watchdog was on the wiki, which is why I had it listed as discovered but not shared. So thank you for working hard and showing us the beauty ^-^
Sprites by Unity100 & Animela|Avatar by Cadence
Hover over sprites for art credit.
Hoarding: Timid Shinies, Albinos, 'Psychic/Fairy' Delta's, Vivillon Patterns, Maravol Patterns Gems: Dragon
1725 needed
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I didn't expect to be back here today! I hatched 340 eggs today and managed another melan! My third within 10 days?? I finally paused my hunt at 7090 so I can move on to another hunt since I have a few days of HM left and can't renew it.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
A Type Race melan! 😭

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

A Type Race melan! 😭
Woo! Congradis
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Hatched these Melans earlier~ Both Type Race babies!
Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

21/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
ohush's Avatarohush
solrock is one of my favorite melans!! shes so pretty!! and im so so glad sally blessed me with her early because 6400 ehp + genderless + no wishalloy = very painful

Pages: 123··· 473474475476477··· 161116121613

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page