PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 454455456457458··· 161716181619

DeerlingFan's AvatarDeerlingFan
Congrats Naeriie on the lovely melan boy, super happy for you been watching your hunt and so glad you finally have your special baby!! Also finally after starting the hunt in May and being on and off for several months I finally have my melan baby!! Didn't manage to breed him myself as I'm currently restocking my daycare but he has 2 melan parents I just noticed so that's a nice wee bonus lol.
137/150
code and art by shazi
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by naeriie

So uh this.... just happened. I'll be uploading sprites to the wiki and posting them all in sprite discovery very soon, so please don't do it. I really want to do it myself. ^^;
NAE Congratulations, friend! The orange delta aura looks SO good on him! He sure took his sweet time appearing. 😄
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Oh my gosh congrats!! and such a gorgeous delta aura too <3
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams

So uh this.... just happened. I'll be uploading sprites to the wiki and posting them all in sprite discovery very soon, so please don't do it. I really want to do it myself. ^^;
OMG, YOU FINALLY DID IT!!! And a delta one too!!! MAJOR CONGRATS!!!
Burmy's AvatarBurmy

Congrats!! The delta aura looks incredible!
Congrats Nae, he's BEAUTIFUL!!!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Zakuro's AvatarZakuro
e-excuse me..... what "Shiny hatched by random chance".... goodness gracious, I was not chaining, these were just type race hatches?? hello surprise friend. maybe it's consolation for my current hunt being 5k+ hatches
Tanzaku

Tanzaku

Summon Item

(: 0)

A vibrant blue paper with a poem written neatly on it. With it, it is possible to call upon the Legendary Pokémon Jirachi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +5,461,462
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Icon by Sheepoid!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
yooo part of the elite random chance melan club! grab me a fancy sandwich in there would you, they look so nice ;__; congrats!!
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Beautiful smol boy! <3
SinkingWafers's AvatarSinkingWafers

QUOTE originally posted by Continuum

Beautiful smol boy! <3
Congrats, my fellow TR Kabuto hunter ^^ such a cute little skittle!
Avatar made by Astro and used with his permission! Come on and check out AstroBoo's Joint Shop! Me and Astro are constantly stocking our shop with new specials, RTE Pokemon, pairs, and more!

Pages: 123··· 454455456457458··· 161716181619

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page