PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 314315316317318··· 161516161617

TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
I was joking, but...

QUOTE originally posted by TuneSakuNatsu

Sally, that's the moment, when the planets are aligned for me, so I can wish for an early melan, right?
Sally gave me this girl <333
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
...oh my god, congrats Tune XD i'm beginning to think Sally is reading our forum posts
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Mollin's AvatarMollin
What is happening Sally, is everything okay?
Wow, Sally is not okay. anyway, congrats to all of you!
will be revamping signature- icon by @FunSizeMini
Gabriel's AvatarGabriel

QUOTE originally posted by APlums18

Hatched this guy a few hours ago. 3/5 ^^
The name, color and Pokémon are such a perfect combination!
*Foams at mouth* I went against my better judgement and used a z-crystal today. And here is Melan number 3 T.T
Lv. 57 — 10,191 / 12,399
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
casual hunt wrong gender right berry tho also cut it off a bit at the end cuz I just wasn't expecting it lol

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

JADE's AvatarJADE
Oh hi Sally thank you for plant Last 24 seconds of rus. I don't even know how I got it?? I was horse riding and suddenly I reload to see that purple rus sign. My hands cramped just from trying to hatch that many eggs on my phone x_X
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios
jExSPectral's AvatarjExSPectral

QUOTE originally posted by Jade

Oh hi Sally thank you for plant Last 24 seconds of rus. I don't even know how I got it?? I was horse riding and suddenly I reload to see that purple rus sign. My hands cramped just from trying to hatch that many eggs on my phone x_X
Congrats, but also horse riding?
Sinistea Base by conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Cosmog colors from conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Avatar art by me sprites edited by HorrorGal13
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Jade

That's some next level melan hatching and hunting right there. xD Horse riding and getting a melan? Never heard of this before, but it sounds pretty cool. Hope your riding goes well! :D Horse riding is quite fun. ^-^
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00

Pages: 123··· 314315316317318··· 161516161617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page