PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 284285286287288··· 157515761577

annador's Avatarannador
...excuse me? O: I was fully expecting like 2k more hatches before you showed up darling.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Canine's AvatarCanine
Dang, so many early dragon pups! Congrats!
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
@annador Woah melan puppy!! Congrats!! She is so pretty ;"0

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

36/550 until hunt!
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1741
Mollin's AvatarMollin
I've hatched ~4k Rowlets and couldn't get any melan. And today happened this: With rare gender ._. And congrats to everyone! There's so many pretty melan hell doggos! ^-^
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Sally... you what? Wrong melan gurl.

QUOTE originally posted by naerie

Sally... you what? Wrong melan gurl.
This was not the melan I was expecting when I saw your name. XD Either way...Congrats?? I dunno XD
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
M...maybe Sally is trying to make up for how hellish your llama hunt is being? Nah, nah, we all know she's not that nice xD Congrats though??
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
söbble's Avatarsöbble
My first early melan in... Literally so long. After my nearly 5k skiddo hunt I'm so thankful. She was such a pleasant surprise, this was just a hunt for the type race. Sidenote: of course with two everstone'd timid parents she's rash
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
finally got number 2! Ending this hunt at midnight methinks
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
triibu's Avatartriibu
Yay! Unfortunately not bred by me, so most likely will sell this smol gas ball
  • Delta
  • Selling
  • Other
+ many more, including: normal and S/A delta Aron, Koffing, Ditto Check the fields and PM me!
Avatar made by ScribblyGryphon Signature under construction. LF: tabbed signature templates :')

Pages: 123··· 284285286287288··· 157515761577

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page