PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 14181419142014211422··· 161516161617

dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by RailaRoxie

im gonna cry she's my first melan legend ever and she's my nature pref and i was SO sad after she didn't show up during type race. and this was probably going to be the last time i could continue this hunt for a while since the tourney + paldea drop means i'd be losing Arceus rank but i decided i'd give it one last go and here she is, i love her so so so so much and she's here and she's timid and she's perfect
i must say im just a little jealous but thats a massive achivement! congrats bro!! <3
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori
Sandwich post, apologies. I have hatched 3 melans. Not one of them has been naive. For sale, just like the last one. -n-
Hi, PokeNerd! Summons, shinies, albinos, and gems UFT in my shop!
Cryst's AvatarCryst
good lord i am so happy to be posting here i was losing hope. look at how many eggs this dang bird took to show up. + 127 from my star pass i am so tired. but so glad
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 12,145 ✦ Hunt: 13/545
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
NatsNeko's AvatarNatsNeko
My 2nd Dark Pink <3
Avatar is official HM game art. HM © Natsume
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Congrats everyone on your Melans ♥ So many pretties today :o Started off today with Pichu, wasn't having any luck with it. So I switched hunts and Crystals, seems to have paid off :o After weeks of having some pretty terribly melan luck, sally seems to have taken some pity on me. Got some bugs for DP~ It's been quite some time now since I've hatched so many melans in one day!
Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

21/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
Zweira's AvatarZweira
Me: Its going to be a while before my next apple. Sally: Me: OWO
Avatar made by AngelHeart. Go see her art shop here!
abingy's Avatarabingy
Non-electric hunts have been a lot nicer to me than electric ones recently Gonna go for another to complete the line :)
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
fursecution's Avatarfursecution
Oh my goodness! Second melan a day after my first! Sally is being too kind to me ;u;
Leo • He/Him • 24
click my brother and SIL if you have the time :)
echeDom
KeiVermillion
Journal Free Fields/Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W on PFQ Forum Icon @0EdgyFox0 on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth on PFQ Divider @profiledecor on DA Trade Sent! Stamp @BananaLizard on PFQ Type Race Banner @BlackBlood1872
Csrevens's AvatarCsrevens
my first supplier melan. 7th melan pichu.
GrapeJelly's AvatarGrapeJelly
As I'm hatching my first party of eggs after I wake up I'm thinking to myself, "wouldn't it be funny to finish this melan line so early" and then I hatched this guy. 8/676, first melan in chain was 4/450.
  • 🌸

• 🌺

• 🌸

GrapeJelly Grape ~ she/her ~ PhD student ~ local time 15:42
Your local ground type enjoyer on a journey to hatch ground type melans
Ground melans so far: 23 Current hunt: 1/1 0/1
Credits PFP: official artwork from Fire Red/Leaf Green Signature code: me Background: free to use (full credits in about me)

Pages: 123··· 14181419142014211422··· 161516161617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page