PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 14151416141714181419··· 169616971698

GrapeJelly's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGrapeJelly
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png
I switched to silicobra just for this week's tournament and really wasn't expecting much. I didn't even have a z crystal on. 4/450 Never realized how pretty this melan is. Those purple eyes are really neat
  • 🌸

• 🌺

• 🌸

GrapeJelly Grape ~ she/her ~ PhD student ~ local time 07:43
Your local ground type enjoyer on a journey to hatch ground type melans
Ground melans so far: 23 Current hunt: 5.png 1/1 i.png 0/1
Credits PFP: official artwork from Fire Red/Leaf Green Signature code: me Background: free to use (full credits in about me)
Orchid's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrchid
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
THANK YOU SALLY! Second Melan and it's female!!!! 😍😍😍
water.png 3,836 water.png Type Race Hunt: 0 / 96 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Nidoran's AvatarNidoran
grandmaster.pnga.png
Sometimes we just need a break from the 40k Nidoran chain and hatch some different babies. This was literally my last party before switching to a super old 3k Cleffa chain! I'm so happy I got a melan from this random chain <33
Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
i have hatched one and she came with a shiny twin
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbunsv-ghost.png Type Race Points: 1510 v-ghost.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
My first ever Delta Melanistic!!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Icon from Splatoon official art
Orihime's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrihime
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
totally didn’t expect to get any melan before my chain hit 2k. even happier that it showed up from my own eggs. skipped the sparkles unfortunately. c:
The moment you learn how to spread your wings and love yourself, is the most beautiful moment in life. ♥ ~ credit:MochaFox check out my suggestion for adding an extra button/option for batch sending out sweet hearts ~
Durant's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDurant
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
2nd melan of the chain. I love this line so much
Check out Durant's Shop
Makabe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMakabe
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Ahhhhh I'm SO overjoyed that I'm almost in tears, I wouldn't have even got this little bean if it wasn't for my most wonderful, sweet and caring bestie, what did I ever do to deserve her and this little surprise ;;; ; He is adorable and he looks so nice, I can't get over him, I really can't ;;
Arahkan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArahkan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Makabe

Ahhhhh I'm SO overjoyed that I'm almost in tears, I wouldn't have even got this little bean if it wasn't for my most wonderful, sweet and caring bestie, what did I ever do to deserve her and this little surprise ;;; ; He is adorable and he looks so nice, I can't get over him, I really can't ;;
It's only fair I give you some luck back after all the luck you've given me! Congrats hun, it's well deserved! ♡ Edit: sdlkfhslfsdfdfs We're over here tossing the luck back and forth xD Another pretty for the Giveaway! Edit: Annnnd another. Holy Muffins.
| Code |
Tempura778's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTempura778
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
She’s finally home!! Gonna keep the chain going until my Z-Crystal runs out
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
summon_mun.png × 46 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy

Pages: 123··· 14151416141714181419··· 169616971698

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page