PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌹Wilted Wares🥀{Summons Restock}

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 323334

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
How many lucky seals do you have available? I want to buy them with GP.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Taavi's AvatarTaavi
Username; AbsolGirl1234 What are you wanting?; a shiny charm box Payment; a kanaloa idol 1000 zc and rest in gems Password;Apple jack (In case you can’t afford it yet I can send the zc as gift first so you can buy it and send the rest ofte payment later) Edit:(I now have enough gems to pay mostly all in gems if you prefer them over zc)
Nevvo123's AvatarNevvo123
Username; Nevvo123 What are you wanting?; Pokeradar Payment; 16 mudium dragon gems (in case u dont price them 2x others i can do 32 of other gems) Password; Apple Jacks
Nevvo123's AvatarNevvo123
I'd like to rent your box&charm! Username; Nevvo123 Time Needed?; just a few moments Payment(GP/CR/ZC); 30 gp
Taavi's AvatarTaavi
Username; AbsolGirl1234 What are you wanting?; a Red gigaremo, 5 day care exp boosters and 2 shiny charms Payment; 20 large gems Password;Apple jack
naïve's Avatarnaïve
wow 6 months later and im open again :3
Type Race Score: 17,815
[ journal ]
Taavi's AvatarTaavi
Welcome back. 😊 (Wasn’t the thread deleted btw?)
naïve's Avatarnaïve

QUOTE originally posted by AbsolGirl1234

Welcome back. 😊 (Wasn’t the thread deleted btw?)
yep! sure was. I was MIA for a while. But I'm back!
naïve's Avatarnaïve
Please hold while shoppe is updated!
naïve's Avatarnaïve

Open for Business!

If you're looking for something specific and can't find it, feel free to ask or dm me directly!

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page