PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 567

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #36

Feb. 9, 2018 *loud yelling and flailing* So much to do. Started a legend hunt, but I also need to update my calculator with the new US/UM entries, draw a birthday present for the boyfriend, andandandand-- *gets stuck* I changed my daily routine around so that my sleeping schedule is a lot more stable (keeping parents happy) but doing so grants me less time at the PC. I also need to figure out how, exactly, I'm supposed to draw the super secret present for my boyfriend when, uh... the super awesome tablet is at his place. :| Will be a tough cookie to figure out, but I have time till next month. Pls life don't make it any more difficult. I also need to check if I can turn it (or any other pieces) into a speedpaint video. Kickstart my Youtube channel back to life. Practice more so I can finally start commissions again. ...Typing all this already makes it hurt thinking about everything. OTL
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #37

May 4, 2018 That feel when a part of your site becomes expensive because the free offer ended. Reeeeeeeee. I'm tempted to offer commissions, but at the same time... Naaaahhhhh. ...Right? ...But I need the money.
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #38

Sept. 6th, 2018 In less than a month, my life has turned itself upside down - mostly for the better, but there are bittersweet moments. One day I was talking to my loved one, sharing my excitement over a prospect of a decent job. Well, I started the job a few days after breaking up: we both realised it wasn't going to work anymore. Gave myself a day to wallow in my sadness before putting on my big girl pants. It helped me focus on the new job and I gave it my all. It's draining though. So much so that I've decided to retire from hunts. Perhaps in the future I'll be able to pick things up again, but it's unlikely. Gameplay on PFQ will be limited to mod duties instead. That and my own site's rework. On the flip side, I was able to order an ergo stand for my Cintiq tablet with my first paycheck. I'll find out in two days if it was a good investment or not, but for now the purchase has made me hop around. ...12am already? Off to bed, tomorrow is another day at the office. Thank goodness the company doesn't work weekends. I need to reload for next week...
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #39

Oct. 3rd, 2018 About a week ago I bought a new desk and set up my things: Wish I had a bit more time to spare after work, but because I love my job, I can't really complain. Life is good right now. Hopefully it stays that way for a while so I can continue to create and enjoy. ^^
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #40

Nov. 28th, 2018 I did it. Now excuse me while I cry over the sacrifice. I also need to find more fodder 'mon to stick in these new fields... On the bright side, I never have to think about field costs again! Wait, is this something to be proud of after sinking so many credits into this in the first place? Whatever, I refuse to regret this. I have more future plans - bigger plans - to worry about. Again. On the other hand, I'm starting to regret my future plans already.
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #41

Jan. 3rd, 2019 A little late, but Happy New Year! I somehow received tons of chocolate eggs for Christmas. Time for my inner cookie monster to get to work. :3 This time I decided to forego New Year's resolutions because studies have shown they're broken in the first few months, anyway. Intentionally or not, that's not how I want to do things anymore. I've been in a good spot for a while now, and naturally I want to keep it that way. I'm still in the process of developing better habits, but I'm going to make sure they stick with my plan of attack. These habits probably won't affect my style on PFQ since that's not the point. But the real world better be ready to take me on. ...Once my ankle is healed. I hate these crutches. They're a pain to walk around with.
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #42

Feb. 9th, 2019 Have something else for a change: music I listen to in various moods, although sometimes they're interchangeable.

Happy/Excited/Uplifting

Bye Bye Bye
NSYNC
Rockabye
Clean Bandit (ft. Anne Marie)
Legends Never Die
LoL (ft. Against the Current)
Master of Tides
Lindsey Stirling
Radioactive
Pentatonix (ft. Lindsey Stirling)
Believer
Imagine Dragons
Blue
All Rise
Head High
Alexander Jean
Courtesy Call
Thousand Foot Crutch
Ave Maria
Kim Ah Joong

Motivational

Adagio For Strings
DJ Tiesto
The Drift
Blackmill
Snow Angel
Souleye (ft. Alanis Morissette
How Deep Is Your Love
Calvin Harris & Disciples
The Final Summoning
FF X
The Wolf and the Moon
BrunuhVille
Hero Memories
Epic Soul Factory
Master Of Shadows
Symphony of Specters
Facing The Gods
Michail Nowak
Plague
Otto Cate & Brian Skeel
Determination
Jon Wright
Guesswork
Keeno

Relaxed

Friend
Kozoro
Children
Robert Miles
Till the Sky Falls Down
Dash Berlin
Faded
Alan Walker
The Colour
Sibewest
Ethereal Moments
Dreamer's Delight
Prituri Se Planinata
Stellamara
Wolf Blood
Adrian von Ziegler
Imprenta
il:lo
Listen
Said the Sky
On a Sunday Morning
Jacoo
Perception
Diamans
Coalesce
EvenS
Mellow
Netsky

Sad/Frustrated/Rebellious

From the time when I was emotionally unstable. I still listen to them once in a while because they're good, but they affect me a lot less now.
Colder Heavens
Blanco White
Everafter
Tritional (ft. Cristina Soto)
Love the way you hate me
Like A Storm
Broken
Trisha Yearwood
City of the Dead
Eurielle
Runaway Train
Soul Asylum
Echo
Jason Walker

Emotional

These songs always invoke very strong feelings for me because I associate them with stories I love.
Short Hair
Mulan OST
Iris
Goo Goo Dolls
In the End
Linkin Park
Unsteady
X Ambassadors
All the King's Horses
Karmina
The Arena
Lindsey Stirling
Meet Me On the Battlefield
SVRCINA
I Remain
Alanis Morissette
Now We Are Free
Gladiator OST
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page