PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12345678

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #29

Mar. 4, 2017 Accidentally ordered one Nihilego egg too many. I'll make somebody out there very happy, I think. In other news, I'll probably fix all the images in my journal one of these days...
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #30

Apr. 1, 2017 Late birthday post, but I'm super happy with the presents I received. Thank you to those who sent me something; I appreciate the gesture. <3 That said, I don't know how or why, but it seems loved ones irl were in sync this year even though they swear they didn't coordinate. My parents got me an e-reader (Kobo, which is nice because I have a Kobo account). Boyfriend gave me a leather-bound notebook and fancy fountain pen (ink included). And my bestie bought me a paperback book. Yep, life is good at the moment. Now excuse while I put them at good use. <3
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #31

Apr. 22, 2017 I finally got bored of my old template and decided to create a new one while still using most of the original (Mightyena) colors. I actually love this one; it soothes me. I'll most likely use this one in my trade shop, too. After I finish setting things up for my co-op partner, that is. ^^
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Random Writing Block

The hazy, cobwebbed threads of sleep. I'm tempted to let it cocoon me for a while longer, though I roll over and crack open eyelids to check the time. Backlit red in the dark room makes me squint. It takes me ten seconds to read the digits, another ten to see the date... Then five more to realize it's Sunday. I gratefully sink into the depths of unconsciousness. Eventually the threads release me. My body grows more alert as they slink away to the back of my mind. My limbs stretch tight muscles; must've slept wrong. I get up and glance in the mirror, located on my vanity table right beside my bed. Wait... Is that my hair? No way. Refusing to tame the monstrosity before coffee, I walk into the kitchen and prepare breakfast. My mind checks all the mental lists while my body moves without falter during this familiar routine. A window above the sink looks out on the mahogany porch. Opening the glass pane, I inhale the incoming air. The smell of pine puts my senses on overdrive, urging me to disappear into the forests surrounding this city. Ignoring the sensation, I focus on the sky and smell the underlying humidity in a passing current. A glance eastward confirms my expectation of roiling dark clouds and heavy rainfall. Perfect for hunting. My mouth waters at the thought and I quickly finish doing the mundane.
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #32

Jun. 14, 2017 Aaaaaaaah I'm so hyped! I'm meeting Diz and Zumi in July and I can't wait~! Really hoping the good weather will hold because lounging at the swimming pool would be neat. But even if it rains, we'll find something to amuse ourselves with. I'm determined to have a good time with my girls. >D ...I'll have to clean my bedroom though. Such a mess, oops. I mean it's still another 2-3 weeks at this point but I don't caaaare. *internal screaming, jumping and overall hyping while going about better organisation*
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Legend Hunting Service

Don't have time to do the hunt yourself, or want it to be done very fast? For a certain price, I'll offer to do your hunt for you and send whatever I hatch from that hunt back (unless you only want the sparkly ones). Prerequisites:
  • Have at least 120 summons collected.
Payment options:
  • One shiny of the hunt (only for legends I don't have).
  • 1,500 ZC / 10,000 GP / €12 (Paypal).
  • 12 Large Flying Gems (limited offer).
Following items are activated 24/7:
  • Hypermode
  • Shiny Charm
  • Übercharm
And on top of all that, almost all my badges are Wishalloy so my hunts are guaranteed to be speedy! If you'd like to buy my service, feel free to drop me a message! For questions, comments and reviews, please PM me as well. ^^
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #33

Aug. 15, 2017 It's finally happened. I accidentally broke my daily chain for the first time in 3 years. Rip chain, you will be missed. </3
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #34

Aug. 20, 2017
Art drawn by me, Eltafez, for my use only.
Goodness, it feels so good to have drawn something again. I just wish inspiration and motivation would hit me during the day, not smack me in the face at almost 3 o' clock in the morning. ;~; Beggars can't be choosers, I guess... Regardless, it feels great to let out the artist in me again. I rarely get to do that nowadays, rip art thread. I might just dedicate a post in this journal here and add to it whenever I can, since I can't keep my art thread alive even once a month. That'll just be PFQ/Pokémon related though. Everything else regarding art will probably go onto my ArtStation once I figure that out. Hm...
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

PokéArt

Note: All art here is drawn by me, Eltafez, and are NOT free to use unless you have my permission.
  • 2015-2016
  • 2013-2014
  • X
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #35

Jan. 20, 2018 I'm alive. Sort of. Crazy busy in real life, but what else is new. I haven't had a break since last year! Ahahaha. Aha. Haha. Yes I went there. Anyway, figured I'd raise this journal back from the dead for a while. Hopefully by doing so, I can begin the process of becoming more active again. :o We'll see.
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page