PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12345678

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #17

Dec. 25, 2015 Merry Christmas / Happy Hannukah / Happy Kwanzaa! Yes, I know they're celebrated on different days but I'm covering all bases today. After a whole day of settling in and having fun in various swimming pools, my dad and I realized we forgot to bring the most important thing: the camera! Goodness, mom is figuratively going to kill us for not bringing it! D8 She demanded thousands of pictures since she's not with us right now (visiting her family in the Philippines) and we already missed one day. OTL I guess we'll have to make do with our smartphones... It's better than nothing. x'D In other news, it's still surprisingly soft weather for this time of the year. We'd have been between 3°C (37.4°F) and -2°C (28.4°F) by now, but the temperature is constantly hitting 16°C (60.8°F). o.O Oh well, I don't mind leaving my gloves in the closet for a little bit longer.
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Hi!

With a little fiddling, this template can be used in both forum posts and about me boxes. I'll be explaining a couple of things in the tabs above, so be sure to check them all out before you use the code and go "WUT?" c; Click here for the code. Please beware my comments. If it says not to touch, please do not touch unless you know what you're doing. Note: While I've included most things in this template, I haven't covered color customization per tab/page - meaning all tabs will have one and the same color, and all pages will have one and the same color. This was to prevent making the code longer than absolutely necessary. ...And to prevent a lot of people from breaking legibility rules. >.<
free-to-use template by Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Important

Somehow my skype got infected and spammed everyone with a bogus link. If you got sent something suspicious from me on Skype, do NOT click it. I'm currently on my smartphone and won't be able to look into it right now, but I'll get to it asap. Thank you, and I'm really sorry!
Edit: Got rid of all infected files. Thanks again for your patience and understanding~ <3
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #18

Feb. 29, 2016 Mom used me as her Barbie doll today, to test some makeup. I said as much in a PFQ users group, and the results were to die for when people started imagining an angry 'yena with makeup. Image by AsamiSato, with proof of permission here~ Image by DuchessLunaire, with proof of permission here~ Thanks for making my day, you guys! xD <3
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Melan Hunting Tips

Disclaimer: This post is meant as a (partial) joke and so I refuse to take responsibility for any failures. I've often hatched a melan without meaning to - and by that, I mean actually hunt the species for the melan. When I do hunt one on purpose and focus too much on it, my luck rapidly goes down the drain. xD So I thought I'd write down my lucky "methods" in case one of 'em does help (somehow...). The main key is not to get your hopes up too much with every egg, because most of the time you'll end up frustrated/disappointed.
  • Hatch eggs as if you're just hoarding the normal ones.
  • Set a goal - and no, not "HATCH A MELAN" but something like... Hatch x total eggs, or hatch x shinies/albinos. Once you pass that goal, put the bar higher.
  • Spare no expenses if you can help it. Max out your Albino Radar as much as you can, as many times as you can (and don't forget to earn it back). Same goes for the PokéRadar, Übercharm and Shiny Charm.
  • If you're on a budget (qua GP/ZC/IP), see when you'd be able to take advantage of it the most. Having everything activated really helps your chances.
  • On days when the Sei counter is active and/or the PotD is yours (preferably both!) give it all you got: max albino level, activate everything, and click and hatch as if a sparkling sunlight-resistant vampire is behind you! And I repeat: do not think of the melan, but go after the shiny/albino/egg goal.
That's everything I can think of right now. Good luck, fellow hunters!
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #19

Mar. 8, 2016 With the return of the box page, I couldn't help myself and bought 2 Box Boxes and 3 Box Box Boxes (a total of 420 Boxes). I also lacked the restraint to wait for my birthday as planned and opened them already... My box luck finally turned for the better and I got 5 Arceus Plates and 2 Dragon Balls! @_@ *squeaks and bounces* I was a bit sour that I had bought 3-4 Ledah's Bawkzes over the years and got nothing of (my) interest in dem 666 boxes (or 2k+ boxes total), but this more than makes up it. <3 Now watch me fail in hunts... hue.
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #20

Mar. 17, 2016 Welp, I need to kick myself back into hunting mode. Unfortunately this melan Ralts ain't hatching by itself! ...But how can I when I've been having so much fun driving the moped I got? D8 I actually think I rather drive this than a car. Sure it's slower, but much better qua expenses and insurance that I otherwise could not afford. >>; But aaaaaah, it includes accessories like a helmet and gloves - my helmet is beautiful and awesome. It almost makes up for the fact that my parents said it's an early birthday gift... when they actually bought it as method of transport between home and work. Plus, with the monthly rent I'll be giving to my own parents, I'll be paying them back for the moped and accessories in 2-3 months. Ah well, at least I have a wee bit more freedom. That aside, I've been working on several recodes of my own. xD Not just my trade shop, but my personal website as well. I realized I used too many tables there, making the layout supah ugly everytime it breaks. It was also a good excuse to stop using a premade layout. >> << My schedule's swamped though. Every time I think I can sit down and work on my projects, I get called away from the computer. By the time I actually sit down, I forgot what I was going to do and aimlessly click on things. OTL Enough venting, more sleeping. Zzz...
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #21

Apr. 13, 2016 I've been working on my site almost non-stop. Changed layouts and overhauled the PFQ area, including the calculator and WikiFirsts. No need to wait on forgetful, busy lil' me to check and approve Firsts' requests: the site checks (and updates) it for you! It really doesn't look like much, considering there are only two visible links... But a lot of things aren't open for public viewing and I feel I have improved a lot. My shop code is ready to be rolled out, which I'll do anyday soon. I also have quite a few plans that I want to work on ASAP. :D
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #22

May 13, 2016 Two years, eight months and twenty-nine days. That's how long it took for me to finally reach Arceus Rank... For now. OTL For now! \O/ (Though to be fair, Arceus Rank wasn't available for a long time back when I joined. Don't get scared looking at my time span. xD) I finally did it! *bounces everywhere* I also completed my Plate collection and I'm so giddy about it. :'D Now, to collect Azure Flutes and melan hunt Arceus... *shot* No seriously, I am going to torture myself with this.
Template © Eltafez
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #23

Jun. 13, 2016 Template system. Yes! This lifted my mood considerably. I just finished a closing and opening shift at work back-to-back in which I only got 4 hours of sleep and got rained on driving back and forth. My moped gear can take a hit, but it was raining absurdly hard and by the time I arrived at my destination, water had collected on my lap while I was driving, and seeped through the narrow opening of my rainsuit. My pants, undies and socks got soaked, alongside my shoes and gloves. So much for protective wear, huh. Since I didn't expect that much rain and thus didn't bring backup clothes, I was forced to work in wet undies. My bosses and coworkers knew all this and still yelled at me for being unusually slow. Try working in that condition yourself; see what happens. D< Thank goodness I don't have to work tomorrow. Excuse me while I burrow myself in code and art for some zen time.
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page