PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Courage, Wisdom, & Power [A Zelda Clan]

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 12345

Thank you!~
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts and Shaymin~ Credits Eclipse Referral
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Gif
Sammy345's AvatarSammy345
What is you guys's favorite part/opinions on the '' Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild"?
Beautiful avatar/ sprite by napsta blooky. Shop template by Esme.
I absolutely love it~ I made a separate account on my Wii U to be able to play it and I fell in love with it. I just spend most of my time riding my horse to be perfectly honest. I love my horses in that game <3
Sammy345's AvatarSammy345
I beat ganon, but I haven't finished the expansion pack, even though I have it. I mostly just wander around hyrule getting my materials inventory to the max.
luna Çhild's Avatarluna Çhild
Breath of the Wild is easily one of my favorite Zelda games. I find it kind of difficult to replay, but when it first came out I spent MONTHS just playing from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed (I think I stopped around August? Then played again when the Champion's Ballad came out). I ditched class multiple times just to play it, don't do this at home I gotta ask, but were you guy's favorite discoveries or aspects about the game? I remember I spent hours just playing around Gerudo town. Loved that place. Also, cooking. I know a lot of people don't like the story, but I personally enjoyed doing the story portions of the game, especially Zora's Domain
icon © littlelee
1331's Avatar1331
Username: Søba Nøødles Nickname: Soba Position: Hylian for now Favorite Characters: Midna, Vaati, Princess Hilda Favorite Game: I actually have two ALBW and MC Other:
Signature found here

Art shop hub

I just started playing Breath of the Wild again last week. I love it sooooo much. -w- I remember getting it a few days after it released (I spent a few hours on it) and I spent the entire next week (spring break) clocking in over 100 hours. It was amazing. After five years... I’m not even kidding, I started the next Monday and ended Saturday, with 110 hours and 10 minutes. I beat Ganon too. But anyway, I’m taking time to actually really explore some parts of the game. Finishing shrine quests, actually traveling without teleporting, it’s great. I was in lower Tabantha and went up Gerudo Summit and ended up going back down and into Hebra. You really do get a lot more out of the game by doing that kind of thing. Also, Mipha is best smol
Avatar of my pokesona was made by StarlaSketch! This is my team in Ultra Moon:
Honestly my favorite aspect of the game is just kind of taking in the vast world that they layed out for you and making new discoveries. I remember when I discovered this little area while looking for the Gerudo Village that had a ton of Power Bananas and stuff. It reminded me of an oasis and was probably one of my favorite discoveries.
Red Eyes's AvatarRed Eyes
Username: Red Eyes Nickname: Red Position: Hylian Favorite Characters: Nayru(Oracle of Ages), Darunia, Carpenter from Breath of the Wild, Sidon, Daruk, Lord Ghirahim Favorite Game: Tie between Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Breath of the Wild Other:
Journal Join the Click-A-Holics? Shiny Dex Trades Avatar is official Pokemon art.
luna Çhild's Avatarluna Çhild
both accepted, welcome

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page