PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

All Types Art Storage! V.2

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 91011

DezertReyn's AvatarDezertReyn

QUOTE originally posted by Niall

Thread has been updated <3
I absolutely love that this thread is still here! ♥ Keep it up~

♥ Click my baby? ♥

Lv. 43 — 2,597 / 5,677
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
I have art for ice type race!I'm pretty proud of myself.

code

[tip=Made by Kate1998][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/d256b435-6244-11e9-9824-7b0574b7a713.gif[/img][/tip]
  • Articuno UFT
  • Featured Story
  • Adoption Gachapon
  • Journal
  • Shop
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! Featured Story
Journal
Hi! I have some custom skins for the type races! I don't have one for all the types yet because I make these as I go when I join a team. Any and all feedback on the colours is always appreciated.

The skins

For : DKb/darkskin I might change this colour scheme in the future because I feel it would fit ghost type a lot more For : DKb/fairyskin DKb/cleffa For : DKb/fireskin For : DKb/normalskin For : DKb/psychicskin For : DKb/steelskin For : DKb/grassskin
What they do: - Highlights the type race eggs, while hiding non-type race eggs - Puts shelter eggs & pokemon in a grid, so it's easier to tell what's in it - Hides bad interactions when clicking multi-parties and puts the good ones on top of each other, for easier mass-clicking - Automatically berry sorts public fields after clicking a berry, for easier mass-clicking - They all have a colour scheme appropriate for the type! :) Massive shoutout to every who worked so hard to put all the codes together that are listed here. I've modified some of it to my liking but everything originally came from that thread. Edited to add grass!
Avatar made by me ~ iF i tYpeLikE tHis, it means I'm on mobile. Typing is weird on mobile.
Made a couple of new skins! I'll try to make one for every type, editing as I go.

Dark Type Skin

[ s0f/night-skies ] This skin: - changes the notification icon to the Mightyena Pokemon Battle Trozei image - highlights all dark type pokemon eggs in the shelter - stacks public fields - moves pokemon in the shelter to a grid formation - highlights special pokemon in the shelter The background image is free use from here. Code is a frankenstein of different codes from here and here.

Flying Type Skin

[ s0f/cotton-clouds ] This skin: - changes the notification icon to the Aerodactyl Pokemon Battle Trozei image - highlights all flying type pokemon eggs in the shelter - stacks public fields - moves pokemon in the shelter to a grid formation - highlights special pokemon in the shelter The background image is free use from here. Code is a frankenstein of different codes from here and here.
I made my avatar. <3
DezertReyn's AvatarDezertReyn
Preparing for the next Team I get! ♥ Silently hoping it'll be fairy this time lol. Thanks for this thread!

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page