PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

pokefarm.com!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I have recently been able to buy the domain pokefarm.com, and since .com is way cooler than .org, I've decided to make it the main address. Don't worry! pokefarm.org will continue to work! It will simply redirect you to pokefarm.com. Just like q.pokefarm.org still works. So you don't have to panic, running around and changing all your display codes, they'll still work just fine. But yeah, we're pokefarm.com now, how cool!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kira the Cat's AvatarKira the Cat
Okay cool! I was wondering why the site just booted me out but this is awesome! XD
Art Credits:
Avatar created with the Catlike Icon Maker website. It is free to use.
Wanna Battle?
Pokemon under level 30 will be refused. Train up and come at me :3
Salted Neos's AvatarSalted Neos
Is that why I just experienced a ton of being constantly kicked out of my account issues?
Wow. This is some interesting news. Created a little havoc but yay.
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
Aero's AvatarAero

QUOTE originally posted by terry1234567

Is that why I just experienced a ton of being constantly kicked out of my account issues?
yeah i had the same problem and it scared me
I'm a furry Bi-Paw made by Aero
I was scared by the sudden log out xD But it was worth it =-D

Credits|Trade Shop

I'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer. Hit me up if you're interested.
nikao's Avatarnikao
i still cant stay in without beeing booted out...ok after the 8 or so try i did stay, hope this stays so^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
Bleh, this happened mid-click. Is there any difference between .com and .org ? besides coolness
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Karai's AvatarKarai
I thought somebody had hacked into my account... I was halfway through writing to a staff member when I saw this... Glad I did!
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Salted Neos's AvatarSalted Neos

QUOTE originally posted by Aero

QUOTE originally posted by terry1234567

yeah i had the same problem and it scared me
Does it keep happeneing to anyone else since the intial log out cause i get it every 3 minutes

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page