PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 209210211

Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
"Quick attack", Noemi shouted as Flash used the extra speed to dodge the aborb and send herself straight tworads the oddish. "Anjay, adjility into peck in a pincer". Soon the fletchling was somthing but a blur of motion before diving round in the back of the oddish. It was a risk, but it could be worth it.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Oddish saw the attack coming, closed her eyes and released a cloud of stun spore in fright. "Tepig, ember on Anjay!" Gabe shouted. Tepig turned around but did't want to be hit by the stun spore so he jumped back and retreated to a safe distance befire he started looking for Anjay again to fire the ember.
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Lillian nodded. "Thank you." She said. " What do you mean a 'special Onix'?" She asked, curiosity overcoming her
  • Shops!
  • Stuffs!
  • Random
PFP MADE BY CatEnergetic! My Shop: button Made by Kingtotodile Friend Shop: by PenguinPowe16 Made by EeveeBailey
Button made by CottonEevee banner by Penguin powe16 Profile pic by Penguin Powe16
I'm always looking to RP with someone! Shoot me a PM if you want to!
Calle's AvatarCalle
A low, rumbling sound could be heard from inside the volcano and a tremor could be felt across the island. It lasted for almost five seconds, but it was enough to startle the locals. They had lived with tremors and they knew when they were harmless. And when they were not. The Resto Gym Leader felt the tremor too and checked the equipment in her room. She squinted displeased at the numbers on her display and pushed a button. It set off an alarm in the towns. Maybe the volcano wouldn't erupt, but these numbers indicated a high possibility and it was better to be safe than sorry when human and Pokémon lives were at stake. A Volcarona and Charizard joined her and she turned to them. "Warn my guests," she said. "They hiked up on the volcano. I will ready the car at the foot." Both Pokémon quickly left and flew to the top, where a bit of smoke started to come from the crater. The Volcarona turned to the Pokémon she saw. "Get your trainers down now," she instructed them, knowing the humans wouldn't understand her. "The volcano might erupt."
Meanwhile on Rhando, professor Maple exited the lab and saw all the trainers gathered there. She heard a trainer talk about a special Onix and recalled she had seen three of them the day before and had asked that if they went to the rocky area up north they'd register the onix there if they'd see him. "Getting ready to go?" she asked them. There was no rush after all. "I have a researcher going north soon, you may be able to catch a ride with him."
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open) Pan and Paper - a writers clan Written Adventures - a roleyplayers clan
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
Noemi felt a rumble under her feet but ignored it. She had more imporant things to focus on. The cloud of spores swirled around but Noemi could see Anjay darting out, before the spores took effect. Some of the spores settled on flash in the mooments after her quick attack. "Water gun on the tepig", Noemi commanded before switching back to Anjay, "agility to dodge!"
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Sarah was about to explain when the professor exited the lab.She turned to professor Maple and nodded. "We are getting ready yes. and a ride would be great" Sarah replied. "this is Lillian, she was on her way to you." Sarah introduced the other female to prof.Maple. _-------------- " Good job Oddish!" Gabe complimented his Oddish. Oddish looked pleased with the compliment.He felt the tremor and glanced worriedly towards the volcano.His attention shifted back to the battle whenNoemi called her attack "Tepig watch out!" Tepig was about to jump away when he noticed the smoke and stopped dead on his tracks. The water gun hit him but he didn't faint. Oddish followed Tepigs gaze and instantly hurried to Gabe. "What's wrong Princess?" He asked. Machop and Mareep listened to Volcarona and fear spread over their faces, they nodded and yelled to the other pokemon to get down the volcano as soon as possible. Gabe looked a bit confused to his pokemon and Mareep headbutted Gabe down the path. "Hey! What gives?" He shouted as Machop grabbed Gabe's hand and drag him further. Gabe's eyes went back to the smoke and he gulped. "Noemi, let's get back to the gym, the pokemon are afraid and I don't trust it either" he said as he scrambled to his feet and recalled his pokemon but Fetch and Wingull. "Fetch fly ahead down to the gym, Wingull show us the quickest path down." "Come on people, let's hurry! We'll continue later!" Gabe said as he started going down fast.
"Hello." Lillian said softly. "I was coming to get a starter." She stated. "Could I still do that?" Lillian asked, fidgeting woth her jacket. A rush of cool wind brushed her hair into her face, so she raised a hand and swept it out of her face.
Calle's AvatarCalle
The professor looked at the girl and nodded. "You can, but I do ask all trainers that get their starter and Pokédex for free will use their Pokédex to collect data for me. If you have a trainer card or electronic identification with you I can link it to the Pokédex and register a starter for you." Something buzzed and she took her phone. Professor Maple narrowed her eyes. "You three," she said to the trainers who had volenteered to seek out the Onix. "There now is some urgency to the matter. I will send professor Bansing with you. Wait at that jeep over there." She walked back to the lab, glancing over her shoulder to see if Lillian was following her.
Fire Gym Leader Liah finished sending a few messages, closer her laptop and started exiting the gym. Two Monferno's and one Infernape carried some things in backpacks; one of the Monferno's had looked through the guest room to see if all trainers were away and if any had left any items there.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
((Sorry for kinda disappearing)) As Shoyoko walked back to Sheila with the Meowstic, she couldn’t help but notice that it was a bit reluctant to tag along. “You alright? We are going to have to fly, OK?” She informed the catlike Pokémon. It didn’t exactly respond, but that was good enough for her. Blade gave it a slightly tense look in response. ((I forgot what gender it was))
Kylie clearly felt the tremor, due to Flurry informing her after hearing a Volcarona tell her the volcano could erupt. “Huh? Well, we should go then. Thanks girl!” She quickly said before scooping the Cyndaquil up and starting to trek back down with quite a pace. “So much for our battle...” Kylie sighed.
Lillian followed the professor, looking into her pockets for her trainer card. She found it, looked up and realized she'd nearly run into Professor Maple. "Oh, sorry." Lillian apologized.

Pages: 123··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page