PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 201202203204205

Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Both trainers nodded while Ceasar and Fintan investigated the new arrival. "I'm ready! Bought snacks and drinks from a couple vending machines nearby for everyone, mainly granola bars and waters. I also have Pokémon food in there too!" Carrena grinned, absolutely prepared. "I'm ready too." Reve nodded, "I don't know what I can help with but I'll help pay for whatever is needed."
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Sabrina723's AvatarSabrina723
Zane noticed the marowak that was sleeping causing a sandstorm. Zane didn’t know what to do so he decided to wait for the Pokémon to wake up. He wasn’t sure what else to do he didn’t want to hurt the Pokémon but he needed to get through.
Lauren started heading for the area that she was told she could find it. But she didn’t know what to do on the way. She was excited but also didn’t know how long this might take.
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
"Lets hit the road then", Noemi agreed as she joined Gabe in walking, "want to battle at some point?", it would be good practice for them, the more battles the better. It would be good to be outdoors again.
Calle's AvatarCalle
In all Pokémon Centers and in the entrance hall/waiting area's of the gyms were televisions mounted to the wall. They were all on the Rorie Island channel, which most of the time showed nature programs with the flora and fauna of the islands, but also local news, international news, a life report of League's if one was being held in any of the regions. A program showing some scenery of Evoru was interrupted with the Rorie Logo and the newsreader came into view. "An exceptionally large Tentacruel has been spotted in the water between Indelgy and Evoru. Professor Maple and Ranger Kaldara insist no-one will try to catch it. It may be dangerous to do so and they wish to investigate it in its natural habitat. Ferry's between Indelgy and Evoru won't depart for the time being. If anyone wants to know more, they can call the Pokémon Ranger Headquarters on Evoru or check their website."
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Sarah smiled, she was glad the to trainers showed as much eagerness as she felt. "Let's not waste precious daylight then." she said as she hoisted her backpack on her back and recalled Swinub. She started going for the doors as the Rorie logo came on the screen. She listend to the news report. "An exceptional large Tentacruel." Sarah mused. "I would like to see that pokemon too." She did feel obligated to do what Professor Maple had asked first. She could search for that Tentacruel later. Sarah reached for a map and frowned slightly. There were only a few paths leading towards the rocky area. "I suggest we take the bus to Lilan Town and walk from there, saves us time." She checked the departure hours. "If we hurry we can catch the next bus." Sarah quickly started walking to the bus station. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Gabe nodded, "Definitely, maybe on top of that volcano? That would be an awesome location." Gabe reached the room they had watched tv in the day before. The logo just popped up and he paused to watch the news. "How cool is that!" he said when the news reports was over. "A big Tentacruel! And there are Rangers on the Rorie Islands! I didn't know that. Too bad we aren't on Indelgy or Resto. Maybe we can go there after we beat the gym today and the contest tomorrow?" Gabe hoped the pokemon would still be there but he figured it wouldn't move away too soon. Gabe continued to follow the way outside. When he was outside he took a deep breath and grinned from ear to ear. It felt great to be out in the open again. "So, which way now? is there a path?" he asked.
"I think we head back the way we came for a bit and keep going from there", Noemi said as they kept walking. "We should find a map though, that would be the best plan". The idea of battleing at the top of the volcano wa interesting, Noemi still couldn't help but wonder how many people had fallen into the pit.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Kathrin had noticed the news on the large Tentacruel, and had gotten a adrenaline rush. “Whoa, that’s one big Tentacruel! Feel like i’ve seen one before. And being a ranger... seems great! Anyways, wonder if any other Water types are around. Hajin probably needs the company.” Her thoughts were set on finding a new teammate, hopefully before her Gym fight.
Kylie was bursting with energy to get her fight started. Her two partners were surely set on having a heated brawl inside a volcano. “In maybe 5 hours time, I could get the Fire Badge! But stuff could happen... Flurry could even evolve.” The Cyndaquil nervously looked back. Just a battle would be fine. No extra firepower needed yet.
The Pokèball Shoyoko scooped up seemed to contain one of the two Pokemon that rushed by. “Well, it went for the Cherubi, so I guess I got that! I think Bloomy is a nice name, eh Blades?” He brushed his tail against her pigtail, which was his way of agreeing without speaking.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! Here’s a hot new RP!
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Gabe halted. "You think the gym leader might have a map? If we'd go back to the village we'd loose another day. Maybe we can borrow it." he said with a pensive look on his face. "Or we just look for a sign that shows the route, I'm sure they have a route with a good starting sign and several signs to mark the right way up." Gabe didn't mind searching for a starting point but a map would still be a good idea incase they would miss a turn or something.
Noemi considered it. On one side she really did not like not knowing where she was going. On the other she didn't feel like heading back when they had just gotten back. "This is a pretty well traveled route, lets just keep a look out for a posted map and take a photo when we find one?", she offered as she kept walking.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
As Hajin had got himself bored, he had began spinning rapidly around the area. His sturdy Squirtle shell kept him safe inside. Kathrin was watching, obviously. After a bit, some sort of clunk caught her attention once more. “H-Hajin?! You’re fine, right?!” She dashed over to check. ((I kinda want you to set something up here Calle, if that’s fine.))

Pages: 123··· 201202203204205

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page