PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 201202203

Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Both trainers nodded while Ceasar and Fintan investigated the new arrival. "I'm ready! Bought snacks and drinks from a couple vending machines nearby for everyone, mainly granola bars and waters. I also have Pokémon food in there too!" Carrena grinned, absolutely prepared. "I'm ready too." Reve nodded, "I don't know what I can help with but I'll help pay for whatever is needed."
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Sabrina723's AvatarSabrina723
Zane noticed the marowak that was sleeping causing a sandstorm. Zane didn’t know what to do so he decided to wait for the Pokémon to wake up. He wasn’t sure what else to do he didn’t want to hurt the Pokémon but he needed to get through.
Lauren started heading for the area that she was told she could find it. But she didn’t know what to do on the way. She was excited but also didn’t know how long this might take.
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
"Lets hit the road then", Noemi agreed as she joined Gabe in walking, "want to battle at some point?", it would be good practice for them, the more battles the better. It would be good to be outdoors again.

Pages: 123··· 201202203

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page