PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 200201202

Sabrina723's AvatarSabrina723
“Yes I was wondering well shinobi and I were wondering if there’s a way we could earn a shiny trapinch, that is in need of a loving trainer” he hoped he didn’t seem selfish with his request “a man outside the lab said you might be able to help us find one” he said. He honestly wanted any ground type shy he loved those. “Oh and I’m Zane” he said.
“That would be great although I was looking for a shiny Pokémon that could evolve with one of these two items I found in the cave” she showed a deep sea tooth and a deep sea scale. Although she didn’t know how she would evolve it cause she had nothing to trade for it with. She was looking for a shiny clamperal.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Sarah nodded, "I am a trainer." she said as she started looking in her bag. She managed to say that before the Froakie and trainer interupted. Sarah glanced at Zane, frowning. She was about to say that he was in fact interupting but Thomas had already replied so she refrained from a curt resply. "Hi Zane, I'm Sarah." she said with only a hint of annoyance as she cut in. She showed her pokedex to Thomas. "Professor Maple gave it to me as well as a Bulbasaur." she looked at Zane again. She thought it was a bit bold to ask for a shiny trapinch, as if a regular wasn't hard enough to come by. But one could always ask of course. ----------------------------------------------------- Gabe looked up as Noemi joined them. "Nothing much, only Kylie's perculiar taste in food and I asked if she was ready for the gym battle. I also said I want to climb the volcano. How cool would that be." Gabe got up and brought Noemi a bottle of water. "Here you go, there are some canned goods you can eat as breakfast or eat whatever you have a supply."
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
"Thanks", Noemi said as she grabbed somthing to eat, "I want to train before the battle, so if we could do that on a volcano that would work for me. Do you feel ready for the battle?". Noemi knew that she didn't feel prepared at all. There were just so many ways that it could go wrong.
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Carrena and Reve both entered the main area of the Pokémon Center, with the boy's hair still a bit messy while the blonde had hers pulled back into a ponytail and a more outdoorsy outfit on. Angel and Caesar seemed to be getting along now, while Fintan followed behind the two hurriedly. Reve had put Constanza away but would probably rerelease her later.
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Calle's AvatarCalle
Thomas checked the Pokédex and nodded as the things she said checked out. "If the Swinub wants to go with you, you may take care of it. Nurse Joy can show you were the Swinub is." He showed a smile. "I'm sure the Swinub will be happy with you." Then he turned to Zane. "Nice to meet you, Zane. A Trapinch you say? Trapinch are desert Pokémon normally, we don't have them here. But... Henri is the ground gym leader, he knows the type well. Maybe you can ask him. I'm sure his gym is open by now. Go outside, to the left and follow the road, you'll see the gym soon enough."
The ground gym was open, but there was a lot of sand in the main hall and a Marowak was busy sweeping it towards the battle area. It was a lot of sand for a small Pokémon though. Another wave of sand came through the open doors and the Marowak sighed, but continued sweeping. A broom stood against the wall.
Alana looked at the items and nodded. "I heard about such a Pokémon was spotted on a sandbank. If you go to the west side of the island we have a large beach there. When the tide is low the water draws back quite a bit and the sandbank exposes. If you wish to catch it you may, but please take a picture of her first." She walked to a cabinet and took a photocamera from it to give to Shinobi. "And if you have a Pokédex please register it too, it will help the Pokémon Professor who gave it to you. It will be valuable data." She also took a blue Pokédex from the cabinet. "This is my Pokédex, please register it to this one too."
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
"Thank you." said Sarah with a nod of her head. Gira came out of her pokeball, curious to the Swinub Sarah was about to see Sarah noticed Carrena and Reve. "I'll be right back, it won't take long." she said as she followed Nurse Joy. Nurse Joy brought her to where the Swinub was. The nurse checked the pokemon before telling her again that the Swinub was heatlhy enough to travel. Sarah walked closer to Swinub. "Hello Swinub, I'm Sarah. I heard you could use some company and I would love you in my team." Swinub looked up to Sarah, looked at Nurse Joy who nodded encouraging and back at Sarah. Gira walked towards the Swinub. "Hello there little one, are you coming with us?" she asked kindly. Swinub looked at the Girafarig "I don't want to be alone anymore but how can be sure your trainer won't ditch me?" Gira nuzzled Swinub. "I have been with her a very long time. She doesn't ditch er pokemon. I mean the league on this island is type specific, yet she chose to take her psychic pokemon with her and choose a grass starter. She didn't leave us behind even though it would have been easier. Would you like to battle so she can prove her worth to you? I know some pokemon prefer that." Swinub shook her head. "No, I don't want to fight now, I don't feel strong enough for that." Swinub looked at Sarah again and noticed the notebook with a picture of a swinub. "She knows about Swinubs? Giraz nodded. "She came well prepared to the islands. She always thought Swinub the best ground type pokemon" Swinub got up and walked closer to Sarah "I want to come with you.". Gira nudged Sarah closer to Swinub. Sarah took a empty pokeball and Swinub touched it wioth her snout. The red beam sucked her in and after a couple of shakes the all to familiar ping sounded. Sarah turned to nurse Joy. "Thank you." she said before returning to the main hall. she walked to Carrena and Reve and let out the Swinub. "I got a new addition to my team. She was lonely so I am taking her along. Meet Swinub." She turned to Thomas. "Swinub chose to come along. Thank you." ----------------------------------------------------------------- Gabe nodded. "I feel ready, I could take the gym right now but a little practice would probably be a good idea. If you wouldn't have suggested it, I would most likely standing outside the gym doors the minute the Leader was up and about. I am always ready for a gym battle." Gabe might always be ready but most likely not very prepared. "I'm not sure who to use yet but all my pokemon could use training. Think the climb to the top of the volcano will be a good excersice for them aswell."
Sabrina723's AvatarSabrina723
Occ: shinobi is Zane’s starter just so ya know Zane nodded “thank you for your help, oh and i hope you guys find a good trainer for that Pokémon my other one had been hurt like that before. Come on shinobi” he said to the froakie who went hoping after him. Zane tan outer to where a shelled Pokémon was sleeping “Come on turk time to get going” the old turtinator with the spikes that we’re in rough shape due to old age got up. From his slumber. This has truely been his first friend from back home. But he was really old so Zane worried about putting him in battles. That’s why he had gotten a starter when he got to the island. Together the three of them headed to the gym looking to see if it was open and if it was they entered the gym.
“Ok thank you” she said taking the Pokédex and camera and headed out with lanny her lanturn. She was determined to find one after all it was the only way to use the items she found not exact shiny but she had always wanted a Pokémon of a different color. She traveled 3 hours or more she lost track of how long she had been traveling to the west side. She noticed the beat and got ready to enter the water with her gear as she looked for what felt like 6 hours even with lanny helping her she noticed a clamperal what she had been looking for she used the camera quietly taking pictures of it hoping to not scare it. Then lanny went over to the clamperal and asked if it would want to battle it didn’t seem to want to but was interested in what a lanturn was doing there. Although she looked at the picks she had been wrong and lanny figured that first and came back as the were looking for it still.
Calle's AvatarCalle
The ground gym was open, but there was a lot of sand in the main hall and a Marowak was busy sweeping it towards the battle area. It was a lot of sand for a small Pokémon though. Another wave of sand came through the open doors and the Marowak sighed, but continued sweeping. A broom stood against the wall.
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
"That our plan then", Noemi glanced at the time, eveyone she was resposible for was feed. "We can go whenever you want to", she offered as she started to clean up her mess.

Pages: 123··· 200201202

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page