PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 193194195196

Calle's AvatarCalle
With the contest over Henri left the stage, he was going to make dinner and maybe call a friend to see if he wanted to hang out. Next contest would be on Ornitan, he'd watch it from the television.
Liah turned to Gabe, smiling at this enthusiasm. "In two days," she said and she looked at her guests. "You are welcome to stay at the gym, if you want. I can show you where you can sleep."
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"I would prefer that! Sometimes getting a ride from Pokemon really wears me out..." Flurry seemed to agree. The small mouse(?) was exhausted. -------------------------------------- "..!" Shoyoko runs off. Despite winning that Contest, losing to someone so much more popular honestly hit her hard. But apparently you're meant to keep look on your surroundings, since she tripped. "That's exactly what I needed. Great."
Current avatar made by CrestedIbis! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
Cash held out his hand to help Shoyoko up. "Sometimes we all need a helpin' hand. I can help you train sometimes, that is if you want to." he smiled. "You battled pretty well, opening up the battle with Gust was a pretty good move."
☆At this point, my blood type is Pumpkin Spice☆ PokeficAdoption GachaponAdopt Shop PFP is from a PokeMon trading card|Pixel made by cadaver
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"T-thanks. I'm sure you might find confidence to do a contest yourself, but whatever floats your Lapras." She lifted herself up with Cash's help. Poyk still wondered about the thing Shoyoko did to his cape.
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
"Ah, contests aren't for me! I'm pretty sure I can't pull off move combos. Don't worry about Cass." Cash smiled. "Do you know about type advantage?"
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Sarah nodded. "It was quick thinking and he didn't do bad. I think he only needs to polish it a bit and make it more grand I suppose. Probably a good idea to make sure Gligar know a flying type move too so he can use her in the flying contest too one day." Sarah said as she got up. It was time to find Reve and see what their next move would be. She would love to check out the Onyx in the rocky area on Rhando and she hoped some would come along, not because she really wanted company but more that it was safer to travel in groups, especially if they were going to look for a wild pokemon. ----------------------------------------------------- Gabe leaned back on the couch. "Two whole days!" He said back straight again. "Well at least that gives me time to prepare an act with Tepig." He looked at Liah. "I would love to stay. Tomorrow we'll have a gym battle and them climb that volcano!" He looked at the other two. "Right?"
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Reve quickly swapped outfits again and ran out to the two girls. "Alright... So we're gonna go look for that Onyx now, right?" He asked, "We did promise the professor so...." Carrena nodded, "I still plan on going, yeah. You don't mind if we still join ya, right Sarah? And for the Flying contest, he's technically still got his Altaria so he could use either of them."
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Snowysun's AvatarSnowysun
After the Chansey left, Polly finished preening her feathers and took another look at the room. She shivered. Everything in the room was perfectly clean and perfectly arranged, nothing misplaced except for her. She had to admit, the concept of a pokemon center frightened her. Sure, they were doing a good service to all pokemon and their trainers, but why? The Noctowl rotated her head. "Aah..this place is making me crazy." She whistled to herself and hopped over to the doorway, waiting for Milian. Milian walked up to the counter. "Where's Polly?" He asked. Before anyone could respond, Polly had already flew into his arms and made herself comfortable. She looked like a baby being cradled. Except, the Noctowl was the size of a short teenager and obviously, an owl. Milian smiled. "Thanks for your help!" He said to the chansey and Nurse Joy before walking out. Outside, Milian remembered Rai was there. "Oh, hi again. Why don't you go and wait inside the pokemon center? It's open 24/7, isn't it?" He suggested with his Noctowl still in his arms.
ᴘғᴘ ᴅʀᴀᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ! ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ.
Calle's AvatarCalle
"That sounds like a wonderful idea," Liah said and she got up. "This way to the guest room," she said. She opened the door, crossed the corridor and opened the door on the other side. They entered a square room with two doors. "The door straight ahead leads to my personal rooms, the door to the right is the guest room." She opened it and stepped inside. "It's not much, but it will allow you to eat and sleep." She showed them the two bunkbeds, a cabinet with some bottles of water, instant noodles, cans with soup, poptatoes, vegetables, and some cans with meatballs in tomato or spicy peanut sauce. All store-bought. There was a hip-high cabinet with a microwave on top and some plates and bowls for the food. "And that door leads to the bathroom," she said. "We only have warm water here, it's volcano-heated, but the temperature is pleasant. For drinking you're best off using the bottles in the cabinet." The bathroom had a shower, a toilet and a sink large enough to do any dishes if needed. "Of course there is always the option to camp outside," she added with a smile. "There is a camping site close to here hikers like to use."
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Sarah looked at Reve and Carena. "Of course I don't mind, it is safer to travel in groups and we are going to look for a wild pokemon afterall." Sarah didn't know what Shoyoko would do, she hadn't seen her since she left with Cassandra. Sarah glanced at the other two. "It is getting late in the afternoon, it will be evening soon. Want to start heading out and camp in the forest or find a place to stay in Mespirit City?" Sarah asked. The pokemon centre could probably take them in otherwise there would be a different establishment they could spend the night in. ----------------------------------------------- Gabe followed Liah and followed her into the guest room. The bunkbeds looked comfortable enough and the room was big enough for as many trainers as there were beds. When Liah suggested they could aslo camp outside Gabe hastily shook his head. "No, no, this room is more then enough. I rather sleep here in comfort than camping outside. Thanks Liah." Gabe turned to the girls. "Dibs on the top bunkbed on the right!" he said as he threw his backpack on it. He was really curious to the shower, especially the water temperature.

Pages: 123··· 193194195196

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page