PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 190191192

Calle's AvatarCalle
Henri led both contestants to the door leading to the stage. "Okay, Reve and Leila and..." He looked to the female trainer so she could introduce herself and then he'd step on the stage and get things started.
"My pleasure," the Chansey replied and started cleaning up. She noticed nurse Joy returned and took place behind the counter, but she looked at the television screen until the trainer would be with her to pick up the noctowl.
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) Places to visit: Shop / Journal / My stories / Wishlist / The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"I forgot to introduce myself, didn't i? Ah well. I'm Shoyoko! Now don't mind my eagerness, let's get to this!" ------------------------------------ Kylie sat with the others as the Contest seemed it was ready to start. Flurry seemed eager as well.
Current avatar made by DeathBird! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
Calle's AvatarCalle
Henri stepped on the stage and looked at the gathered crowd. It wasn't as busy as the big contest halls on the mainlands were, but it wasn't a bad turn-up for their contest-month. "Welcome to the Rhando Ground Contest," he said. "Today we have two contestants who will show us their skills and the skills of their Pokémon in a show-off. Please welcome Reve and Shoyoko to the stage." He started clapping as he walked back, making room for the two contestants. As he made room, the floor of the stage slid open to both sides and revealed a sandpit beneath it.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Sarah clapped politely. She was curious how the contest would unfold. Reve seemed the underdog in this contest. Shoyoko definitely seemed more experienced. Sarah glanced briefly at Carena. -------------------------- Gabe sat back on the couch. Watching the contest on tv sure was a nice change. "Good thing we can watch the contest before attempting it myself. I don't know anything about contests."
Pokehealer333's AvatarPokehealer333
I sweatdropped as my Togepi Danced on my lap excited that the contest was starting. I gasped in surprise as I heard two Pokeballs Popping open and My Shiny Eevee and Brown Eevee Appered on my Head Cheering Happily as I sighed."These three are going to do me in,that is for sure." I said as a Guy behind me glared at me. "I can't see!" He said as I pulled Leo and Lea off my head onto my now very full lap."Please you three be good." I said Clapping for the Trainers that the Guy just said was comeing out.With the Crowd Cheering and my Pokemon cheering......I just hoped I did not get a headache and do something surpriseing infront a bunch of people. "That would not be good,to have a psychic surprise all of a sudden." I said sighing as Grace,Leo and Lea kept cheering happily on my lap.
Thank You So Much To Kyojai for makeing me my Avatar!!!! My Baby Boy:Help him Grow Big and Strong Please ^-^
Lv. 62 — 10,198 / 11,719
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature

Pages: 123··· 190191192

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page