PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 186187188189190··· 200201202

Calle's AvatarCalle
A man with a Nidorino stood on the dock and watched the newest arrivals disembarking from the ferry. It was the last stop for the day, the ferry would remain in the dock and would leave again in the morning. "Let's head to the contest hall," he said to his Pokémon, who nodded and walked with him.
At the same time, Andy drove the jeep with the trainers to Mesperit City. The speedometer showed they were going a little over the speed limit, but not by much. He checked the clock. "I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun," he said. "I only did the flying one. Because that is basically the only one I can do." He looked at a car ahead, pondering if he would overtake it, but since another was coming from the opposite direction he decided against. "And my Noctowl didn't even want to do a contest, so I had to use my Butterfree."
"The examination room," the Chansey replied. "Don't worry, we'll take good care of you!" They rolled the stretcher into the room and nurse Joy examined the Noctowl, measuring the temperature, the heart rate, the blood pressure. As she was doing that the Chansey went to the cabinet to get the medicine she knew the nurse wanted to use. "Make a 1/3th solution please," nurse Joy asked. "10 ml." The Chansey measured the powder and mixed it with water. With that done she filled a syringe and went back to the nurse so she could administer the fever suppressant.
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Reve nodded while checking out information about the Gligar he caught. "Wait so if it has a short stinger on it's tail, its a female, right?" He asked awkwardly, "I haven't really owned many Pokemon yet so it's still a learning experience?" Carrena nervously eyed the speedometer from the passenger seat before turning her attention to the conversation. "I never participated in a contest, but my Pokémon and I have participated in Musicals back home. Reve was always too shy to perform in front of a big crowd so I'm surprised he's trying contests out." "Well for one, I don't have to sing or dance, it's just moves and stuff, right?" Reve replied, "And yeah I'm kinda shy, but I usually hide that with sarcasm if I'm being completely honest..."
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Calle's AvatarCalle
"Nothing wrong with a bit of sarcasm," Andy replied after listening to Reve and Carena talk to each other. "But to get back to your earlier question: yes the stinger of a female Gligar is generally shorter. But if you want to find out what gender your Gligar is you'll have to compare it to other stingers first. Or ask someone who has seen so many Gligar in their life that they can tell just by looking at the stinger." Up ahead were the first houses of the city and ten minutes later Andy parked near the docks. "Alright everyone, hop out. Contest hall is in that direction." he pointed to where they needed to be. "And well on time too. I'm so good." In the Pokémart the man behind the counter turned on a television, it was the regional station with news from the islands and a live-stream from the contests.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
It was no surprise that Shoyoko didn't hesitate with getting out of the car with a pleased grin on her face. "Alright, we're back! Now, shouldn't Dad's Ledian be here soon? Oh, there!" A Shiny Ledian floats down to her and gives her a lime green parcel. A note on it reads, "Here's the package you needed sent! Good luck on your contest. Signed, Dad." Shoyoko smiles before undoing the blue ribbon and opens the box eagerly. A brown and mint green dress was inside. "I knew I wouldn't be let down! My parents aren't good at sewing for nothing." Poyk gives a content smirk(since he let himself out of his pokèball), knowing his partner was going to make their contest debut a good one.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Sarah had kept up with the jeep in the first bit but when Andy was going a bit over speedlimit Gira couldn't keep up completely. She arrived not much later and saw Shoyoko get out of the car. Sarah mounted off and turned to her Girafarig. "Thank you Gira, rest a bit in your pokeball." She said as took her pokemon's pokeball. Sarah waited till everyone was out of the car. While she waited she observed the shiny Ledian. "That is fortunate that your parents can sew." Sarah agreed. "Ready Reve, not to nervous?" Sarah asked. Shoyoko seemed eager enough to start. Sarah was glad she could just watch this contest. -------------------- "Thanks" Gabe said as he jumped off. He looked at the entrance. Kylie's enthousiasm mirrored Gabe's own. "Yes! Let's do this!" Gabe looked at Noemi. "Still got the parcel? Let's give it to the leader and see if she wants to battle." Gabe was glad there was light, he didn't like darkness and exploring dark caves was something he dreaded. But this well lit cave was no problem at all. "Ladies first" Gabe said with a grin.
Snowysun's AvatarSnowysun
Polly tried to relax as she watched the two nurses work around her. She was fine with them taking the measurements - they weren't too invasive - but alarms went off when she caught sight of a syringe. The noctowl winced and moved back, as much as she could on the stretcher, and raised her wing to separate herself from the Nurse Joy. "No! No shots!" She hooted. Discontent with simply waiting in the pokemon center, Milian thought it would make him feel better if he went outside for a breath of fresh air, even if only for a minute or so. When he went outside the center, he noticed that the girl with the wingull from earlier was sitting infront with an eevee. "Are you by yourself?" He asked Rai, noting that she didn't seem so old.
ᴘғᴘ ᴅʀᴀᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ! ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ.
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
"Parcel than battle sounds good to me. Whose going to fight first this time?", Noemi asked as she started to walk. Watching had been good last time but if they wanted her to fight first she probably deserved it.
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Rai perked her head up at the trainer she met before in the pokemon center. The thirteen year old responded with, “If you mean alone alone, no I have Star.” She pat the eevee’s head. “Yet if you mean with parent or guardian“ She continued, “Then yes, I am alone.” Her eevee wiggled around in her lap and started to nudge her hand while glaring at the trainer she was unfamilar with.
Psshh, wanna check out the progress on my Silver Nuzlocke? Go to the most recent pages of my Journal^^
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Gabe looked at the female trainers as he followed suit. "Ladies first." He said again as reply to who should go first. "Unless you both would like to see her pokemon in action then I'll go first. Or if you two can't decide." Gabe examined the tunnels while they walked. This was a very cool place, especially as it was well lit. If it would have been dark he wouldn't have enjoyed walking there.
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Reve nodded as he got out of the jeep, but his eyes told a different story. He had so many worries going through his head right now. What if he messed up? What if Gligar didn't want to listen to him? What if he accidentally broke a rule? Carrena quietly eyed the boy as she exited, noticing his eyes. Oh boy...

Pages: 123··· 186187188189190··· 200201202

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page