PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 183184185186

Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Beedrill flew besides the Butterfree and used twin needle at the spinarak that shot string shot and fired another twin needle at Ariados. "We'll hold them off." he said confident. He kept a close eye at the spinarak to make sure he could evade string shots or counter attack. Sarah nodded. "Yeah, register it quickly." Sarah looked at the entrance. "Outside though, that way we can all take a good look at it and we have less chance of disturbing other pokemon." she said smiling. Sarah had to admit she wanted to see the Gligar up close in the light of the sun instead of a flashlight beam. When Sarah reached the entrance of the cave she looked around. "Where is Beedrill?" she asked Gira. Gira pointed with her head in the direction they had gone off too. Sarah nodded but waited to look for her beedrill as she figured he'd come back and if he didn't within a comfortable timeframe she would go looking for him. she also noticed the others weren't there. "And the others went there too?"" Gira nodded. "I guess it was something urgent that Butterfree tried to tell them." ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gabe thought about what the man said but when the pack of Houndour were mentioned Gabe quickly foucussed his attention on that. "Oh wow!" he said as he had seen them. "You two seen them too?" he asked the girls. Gabe turned to Noemi when the Houndour and houndoom had disappeared again. "I'd race you to the top of the volcano." he said with a grin. "The loser makes or buys dinner." Gabe paused. "Although maybe not today, but one of these days we're gonna climb the volcano and train."
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Rai came into the Pokémon center and carefully placed the wingull on the counter. “Nurse Joy, this wingull hurt it’s wing and all I did so far was apply a potion to its wing.” Rai informed her.
Pfp Made by Dr.Devorak! Follow my melan race with Cloudz in my Journal!
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Kylie was awestruck by the Houndour pack and couldn't draw her attention away from it. She was going to pull out a instant camera but thought they weren't allowed in the tour. But something as memorable as this didn't need a photo to remember that. "Woah! But that's odd. There should be a Houndoom to lead them, right? Whatever, it still looks amazing!"
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name!
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
The pack was interesting. Noemi wondered if she could have battled them had she been on foot. "How long have they lived around here?".
Calle's AvatarCalle
Andy looked at the trainers with him. "Everyone, let's go back to the jeep," he said as he pulled the scientist with him, the feet dragging on the ground. "Your Pokémon did a great job, but let's leave. I will inform the rangers about these guys here, this is starting to be a problem." The Spinarak did sound angry now that the man was cut down from the web. Benny used a Whirlwind and a few were blown back. "Thanks," he said to the Beedrill. It was a good time to retreat. Benny looked back to see if all the trainers were getting themselves into safety.
"Houndour have been around for as long as I can remember," the guide said. "There's this pack, but also a few lone ones wander around in the area on the other side of the volcano. There aren't any villages there, they are all on this side of the volcano. The other side is just nature and Pokémon, so if you have time it's definitely a good place to hike. There are several trails you can follow, most tourist that visit this island are hikers, they climb the volcano and spend a few days in the Resto Wilds." The man enjoyed talking with the visitors, tourists and trainers alike. Trainers usually asked about what Pokémon could be found where and tourists wanted to know about all the beautiful spots, and he did this long enough to be able to answer pretty much any question about the island.
Nurse Joy smiled kindly when Rai brought the Pokémon in. "Thank you, I will take care it." She gently scooped up the injured Pokémon, nodded to Rai and went to the back. A Chansey took her place at the counter and moments later a man entered the center with a package. "Rorie Taxi and Delivery Service," he said, putting the package on the counter. "For the nurse." "Chansey!" The Chansey said, but then put up her hand to ask the man to wait and walked away. The man nodded and waited, he wasn't sure where the Chansey went to, but he assumed she would either get the nurse, or get something the nurse needed to have delivered to somewhere. While the ferries were used for big loads, there was a smaller express service that used speedboats to go from island to island. And if someone happened to have the same destination they were allowed to travel with them, for a fee of course.
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) Places to visit: Shop / Journal / My stories / Wishlist / The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Beedrill nodded briefly in responds. It had been nice to fight alongside other pokemon for a good cause. Although he missed his trainer. Beedrill didn't look if the others came he thought it to be Andy's task and his pokemon. Sarah looked around when she heard a sound like an approaching Beedrill. She smiled. "Had fun?" She asked before she examined Beedrill. "You ok?" Beedrill nodded. Sarah was glad he was back, that meant the others would surely follow. She looked at Reve. "I think everyone will be back shortly so we can go on to the contest." She said ready to go --------------------- Gabe listened to the explanation about the houndour. "Hiking the Resto Wild sounds adventurous, maybe catch some good pokemon." He remarked. Of course first there was delivering the package, maybe a gymbattle or not and the next day the contest. If nothing else came up they could hike the day after. Gabe didn't mind what the planning would be aslong as he had a good time "So what kind of pokemon live here besides the houndour?" Gabe asked while he looked around. He wasn't that nature oriented but pokemon were always interesting to hear about.
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Thorn quickly slithered back, still covered in some webbing, and Carrena returned him to his pokéball as well as any other Pokemon she had out before making a mad dash for the Jeep. Reve nodded and released the Gligar from it's pokéball to register it to the Dex. The ground and flying type tiredly blinked at the boy and gave a tiny little yawn. Who was this guy? Was this it's new trainer or something?
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Koichi pose is from jjba Credits Clan
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Shoyoko was really pleased with Blaze's effort in saving the scientist, and him going without a reward would just be ridiculous. She pulled out a silk cloth and wiped him down in return for his work. "You really put a effort in, huh? Anyway, you best get rest. All of you do, specially you Poyoko! We still got the contest to do, you know?" Poyoko looks back and gives a 'if I never did we couldn't anyway' look before she returned everybody to their pokèballs before heading over to the jeep. -------------------- "That makes much more sense! I still have another question though. I saw a Sandshrew before I got on the wagon and really want to catch it.... how rare are they?" Kylie checked if Flurry hadn't slipped from her grasp and hid in the wagon. But no, she was still there, much to her own relief.
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
"Whats the most interesting pokemon you've seen around her", Noemi asked idely as the road passed by. They had been making good progrese and she glanced ahead, hoping she could see their destination.
Calle's AvatarCalle
Andy whistled to call his Pokémon back that he had sent out to search. When reached the jeep they joined him. He looked around to see if all the trainers were here, the last thing he wanted was professor Maple shouting at him for losing a trainer and imagine how disappointed his Furret would be, and then looked at the jeep. That could be a problem, he had come here with 4 trainers, but now they were with 5 and he had his colleague here. "Benny, Merlin, can you two carry him back to the lab?" Both Pokémon nodded. That solved one problem. And if the trainers on the backseat would make themselves small there would be room for one more. "Okay then," Andy said, walking to the jeep. "Hop in everyone, I believe we have a contest to go to."
The man of the Resto Rapidash Tour looked over his shoulder at the wonderfully curious trainers in the back. He turned his attention to Gabe first. "We've mostly seen Fire and Ground types on the island. Speaking of which." He looked at Kylie, "Sandshrew are really common, they live in the Resto Wilds. Some come into the towns, because where there are people, there is easy food, but most stay on the others side." Then he looked at Noemi. "That would be a Volcarona. We have several Larvesta living at the foot of the volcano, but I've seen the occasional Volcarona and they are amazing to watch." He looked ahead again as the road followed an almost 90-degree turn. "After the next turn you'll have a good view of the volcano," he said, "and when we pass the Spelon Berry bush we're even close enough to see the entrance of the cave."

Pages: 123··· 183184185186

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page