PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 175176177178179··· 187188189

Calle's AvatarCalle
Alana looked at the Absol. Another sword dance, which could be a repeat of the earlier tactic. But that was a chance she was willing to take, after the harden and the recover, she was certain her Starmie could survive. "Okay darling, Rapid Spin!" The Starmie jumped up and to the Absol, spinning like a saw blade. The hardened appendages should do some damage when contact was made.
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) Places to visit: Shop / Journal / My stories / Wishlist / The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
Volixagarde's AvatarVolixagarde
Crimson had decided to make their way to Resto Island after a couple of days in the region. It had a nice variety of types, so he could round out his team quite a bit. He hadn't caught anything in the region yet, instead just sightseeing and a couple battles with some kids. It was weird, being at the level of young children. Sure, Crimson was still a child, but... it was disheartening. He'd kept to himself on the ferry, not sure who to approach. Reikon had sat on his lap, watching the ocean and cooing every once in a while when a Wailmer would surface. There weren't any Wailords, at least on the trip, which disappointed Crimson a little bit. He'd never actually seen one in person. The ferry docked in the town of Poras. It was a cute little village, Crimson thought, as he smiled and disembarked. He noticed a couple of people around his age talking, and... to heck with it, he needed to make some more friends. They didn't seem like a couple, so he hoped he wasn't invading. "Bonjour!" Crimson grinned as he walked up, Reikon the Ralts sitting on his shoulder. He hoped his Kalosian accent wasn't too strong, as his cousin Bryce would always make fun of it whenever they saw each other. "Are you guys new to the region too?"
Calle's AvatarCalle
For those on Resto Island, a small rumble could be felt. It was barely enough to make anyone lose balance, but it could certainly be felt. No-one walking around in Poras seemed to be worried about it.
Starmie spun through the air with high speed, going straight to the Absol. The Rapid Spin hit and the Starmie jumped in the water. Alana looked at the Absol to see how he had taken the hit.
Andy grabbed Reve by the arm. "Come on, no stalling now. We have a cave to explore!" As they approached, Andy looked at the female trainer, who had a Fletchling flying around her. Probably caught here, there were plenty of those in these parts after all. "Good day," he said to her. "Nice weather for a stroll, right? Have you visited the cave?"
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
The girl turned around upon the mans call. "Oh? Yeah, it's nice out. My names Shoyoko. This Fletchling here's Bolt and my Treecko is Blades. I have a Swellow and Palpitoad too, they're just recovering from the flight. I came to train here! What brings you to the cave?" Blades seemed relieved of a mention for once. "Tre? Kre.(What? Hm, probably nothing.)"
Current avatar made by EchoingVoices! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
As Cassandra was busy arguing with her brother, she noticed Crimson awkwardly standing there. "See, Cash, not all of these people are plebians!" she said putting her hands on her hips. She dragged Cash behind her. "Ah, bonjour! Je m'appelle Cassandra? Est-ce que tu préfères anglais?"
Hello1 I'm Cassandra! Do you prefer english?
she asked Crimson. Cash slowly pushed Cassandra away. "S'up, I'm Cash."
I was formerly theespetales! I'm collecting deltas,
O. Sashes
and
Kanaloa Idols
!
PokeficAdoption GachaponArt Shoppe
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Reve was quietly screeching while his starter just watched from his arms. The little fire mouse gave a friendly little wave to the new Pokémon. "We're here to catch a Gilgar and find a scientist guy..." Reve replied quietly, "I wanted to participate in the contest, but I don't have a ground type yet, so yeah..." Angel was looking around curiously, not straying too far from her trainer. This place seemed fun!
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Koichi pose is from jjba Credits Clan
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
"Huh? The Contest? I'm doing that too!", Shoyoko replied with enthusiasm. Poyoko overheard a contest goer and bolted over. "Tedr.(Contest goer, huh? Cool.)" "Ah, Poyoko here was my first Pokémon. I rescued him from a dried up lake as a Tympole! Same with Swellow, except from a full lake. She landed in a pond and couldn't get out, so I saved her!" Blades made a quick leap up to his Trainer after seeing a fire type, but still was interested in it.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Gabe had disembarked with Noemi when he heard a strange word. Gabe looked surprised but the rest of what was said he could perfectly understand. He supposed the first word was a greeting. "Hello there, yes I am new to the region. And new to this particular island aswell." he said with a grin. Gabe didn't know what accent it was the other trainer spoke with since he only knew his own region Kanto and just started exploring these islands. "Who is your friend?" he asked as he raised his pokedex to get information about the Ralts. When Gabe felt the tremor he froze up for a second and started looking around but the people from the town were just going on as if nothing happend. He almost thopught he'd imagined it. "Whoa, did you two feel that too. gaber asked Noemi and Crimson. Sarah sighed with relief when she could finally get out of the jeep. "Ugh." she said. She walked over to Reve and Shoyoko. "go on Reve, find and catch that Gligar, we may be in time for that contest if you hurry." Sarah said to Reve before turning her attention to the other trainer. "That is a great way to meet pokemon." she said. Sarah took her pokeballs and called out her pokemon. "Come on guys, let's help Reve find that Gligar. Let us know if you hear or see one but don't startle it and definitly don't approach it. It's all for Reve, just help locate one." Beedrill started flying around, outside the cave and Bulbasaur and Girafarig carefully looked down the entrance, waiting for reve to go first. Abra was sleeping so Sarah picked him up and carried him in her amrs. Sarah looked at Shoyoko again. "So you are doing the contest too? With Poyoko?" she asked interersted.
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Rai felt sorry for Blade but repeated her command. Blade fell a little and then got back up. “Swords Dance!” She commanded and he did it faster now, watching put for Starmie.
Pfp Made by Me! Follow my melan race with Cloudz in my Journal!
"Yep! We trained earlier, right bud?" Poyoko smirks, happy being reminded by his combp he pulled off. "Anyway, my goal is to do Contests AND Gym battles. Shelia got me into them!" Shoyoko points to a Shiny Swellow.

Pages: 123··· 175176177178179··· 187188189

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page