PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 167168169170

Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
"You chose where to go, I just want to train more", Noemi said as she tossed the packege in her hand, trying to figure out what was in it. (I also forgot where it needs to go :P)
Lulu Rina's AvatarLulu Rina
Amara and Deandria walked through the lab, approaching a door. They opened it to see Proffesor Mable plugging Pokedex's into the machine. "Hi!" Deandria said while Amara stood back, spacing out. "We've come for our Pokemon?"
Calle's AvatarCalle
Alana examined the Absol for a moment and turned her attention back on her Starmie. "Confuse Ray," she ordered. The red gem in the middle of Starmie's body started to glow and it shot a purple beam straight to the Absol. Professor Maple looked up. "Just one moment," she muttered and clicked a few more things on the computer, before unplugging the dexes. "Moon, Deandria and Moon, Amara, right?" she gestured to the three Pokéballs waiting for new trainer. "I just prepared some new starters. Cyndaquil, Squirtle and Rowlet. Take your pick and let them out of their ball so they can meet their new trainers."
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) Places to visit: Shop / Journal / My stories / Wishlist / The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Sarah glanced towards Cassandra "You are pardoned" She remarked under her breath. Sarah had little intention to participate in small talk so she kept quiet. When she reached the building the doors opened to let her in. With a small, polite smile she handed her pokemon to Nurse Joy to be examined. Gabe grinned. "You sure you want me to decide? My sister wouldn't think that to be the wisest decision." He said with a wink. "Anyway. Now I have to try and recall what Alana said about that package." Gabe frowned as he thought deeply. "Other gymleader." He looked at Oddish. "Any pokemon you want to go after to catch before we start on our important task?"
"I have my three for now, I want to work with them more before I get anymore. You?". Noemi asked, even if she didn't want to catch a new pokemon battleing was always good.
"Thank you!" Deandria said, then looked over at Amara. Seeing she was in her head again, waved her hand in front of her face. She snapped out of her trance and looked over at her sister, vaguely remembering what the proffesor had said. "You wanna pick your starter first?" Deandria asked "Sure" Amara said, walking over to the pokeballs. She grabbed one and, looking at it for a moment, threw it in the air. A Squritle popped out and landed in Amara's outstretched arms. After seeing this, Deandria also approached the table. She grabbed one of the Pokeballs and tossed it on the ground, a Cyndaquil popping out. The Cyndaquil ran over to Deandria and looked at her curiously.
Calle's AvatarCalle
Professor Maple entered the data of Deandria and Amara in the Pokédex and when that was done she walked to the new trainers, who were bonding with their new Pokémon. She had a small smile on her face, so far the Pokémon seemed happy to be with their new trainers. "Here," she said, stretching out her arms to give the Pokedexes to right trainers, "please register your first Pokémon to the Pokédex. You can get some free Pokéballs from the mart, just give the shopowner the Pokédex so he knows you are new trainers."
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Gabe thought for a moment. "I wouldn't even know which pokemon live here so I am just gonna train too. Guess we'll have plenty of opportunity when we deliver that package. A grin spread on his face. "Gym leader Liah on Resto! That was who this package is for!" He paused again as his brain was grinding hard on trying to remember what Sarah once told him. "Fire gym? Anyway, let's go noemi!"'he said. Ge scooped up Oddish and went to the door that lead out of the gym. Once outside he looked around to get his bearings. "So on to Resto?" He asked Noemi and pointed in the direction he hoped the harbour was. Sarah got her pokemon back from Nurse Joy and waited for the others to be helped. Sarah noticed the Chansey working next to nurse Joy before sitting down and organised her backpack a bit for their next stop.at the pokemarket.
"Sounds good. What do you have that can counter fire?", Noemi knew she would be relying on Flash quite a bit. "Also do you know when the next ferry is?". Getting there was one thing and they were already on the move, Noemi just didn't want to be stuck waiting for the next nth amout of hours.
"Thanks!" Deandria said, taking her pokedex as Amara took hers. They left the room, Squirtle still in Amara's arms and Cyndaquil traveling next to Deandria. After a bit, Cyndaquil decided to climb up onto Deandria's head. "The closest gym is in our home town" Deandria said to Amara. "Of course, its a ground gym so Cyndaquil won't be a good fit, however your Squrtle would be a great pokemon for it!' She looked over at Amara and saw that she was staring off into space again. She rolled her eyes and kept walking.

Pages: 123··· 167168169170

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page